Waking Up [TREEBROS // SMUT // PART TWO]

"Oh my," Connor whispered lustfully, "You look so adorable like this. I just don't know what to do to you." He hummed, rubbing a finger around my stomach in circles as I whimpered helplessly on my back.

"I-'m sorry." Was all I could mumble.

He looked up at me. Then, he crawled to me so I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. My hairs stood up. Connor kissed my neck touching me softly, "For what, baby boy?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know..." I responded, which was true. I didn't know why I was saying sorry. If anything, I should be happy he was doing this to me.

Connor stroked my face, crawling back down to my legs. He kept them spread apart the entire time as he spoke, "Well... since you're being such a good, good boy, I'll do something you enjoy." 

A few minutes later, he had tied my hands to the headboard and my ankles to the wooden footboard. I was lying on my stomach.Connor smiled devilishly at my appearance and my cheeks were tinted pink from humiliation.

"I don't-don't enjoy this." I mumble.

"Do I have your consent?" Connor asked me quietly, almost a whisper.

I thought about it, I won't lie. But I knew it would be fun and that I wouldn't be able to stop being horny after he didn't fuck me like this, so I said ruefully, "My full consent, Con-Con."

Connor's left eyebrow raised as he went to kiss my neck, "Con-Con?" He asked softly, biting down harshly. I gasped and moaned.

"Con-Con." I said in-between moans of pleasure. 

"Yes, sweetie?" His hands worked their way up my body, feeling every curve I had.

"I love you." I moaned out.

He kissed me softly, a change in the mood, "I love you so much more, baby." I wanted to answer him with a comeback, but I heard him unbutton his grey jeans and I didn't say anything else to him. I just moaned.

When his jeans were fully off and on the floor, he looked to me, "Green?"

"Green." I said in response.

In a moment's time, Connor was spreading my asscheeks apart and admiring my hole. He reached down to kiss it, licking inside and biting one of my asscheeks hard. I groaned into the bedsheet, drool running down my face.

"This might hurt." He mumbled, "But don't worry your cute little ass about it. I have lube." I felt a cold substance drip onto me and I squirmed.

Connor was holding my neck in his hands a second later.

"Don't. Move." He whispered into my arm, biting my earlobe. His hands went tighter around my throat and I tried not to make a sound until he let go and went back in-between my legs.

After applying lube to both of us, Connor kissed down my neck and chest, biting only at my waist. I smiled, drooling more again. It may have been disgusting, but I loved being under his control and not able to clean my messes. Just like earlier when I had cum.

Connor thrusted into me roughly, like he was a murderer and I was his victim. I smiled at the thought, loving the fact I loved pain.

The minute Connor took to fuck me was the best minute of my life.

I was in pure bliss, my drool dripping out without me even noticing. I was moaning and gasping at every hit, not even feeling terrible that I had lost the game and cum. Now I was completely Connor's and I loved it.

I was no longer shy when I finally thrust my butt up and made Connor thrust into me.

He hit my prostate and I drowned in happiness, not having any more strength to do more.

"Good boy." Connor encouraged me, but his voice drowned out like there was a world between us. I thrusted back again with all my force and Connor hit my prostate again.

My toes curled and my body firmed. I needed to cum.

Every time Connor thrust into me, he hit my prostate over and over and over again. I moaned once more, not knowing what else to do.

Finally, I gained enough strength to get out, "Can I please c-cum?"

Connor was silent for a moment, before saying, "Yes, baby boy."

I came instantly and went limp a moment later. My cum probably stained his pure black sheets. A few moments later, Connor's cum went into my ass and I moaned. He slipped a butt plug inside me and got up.

I was untied from the bed, but I couldn't move.

"Sore..." I whispered to Connor as he picked me up.

"You can miss school," He whispered back, and then hugged me to his chest, "And so can I. Anything to be with you."

~~~

my mom asked what i was writing and why couldn't she read it