Intertwining Fates

Start from the beginning

The raven thanked Saber for leading her to the bathroom for she was in dire need of removing the blood stains from her body. She quickly shaved off the clothes that she had along with her pendant and entered the bathtub where her slightly recovered wounds stung, forcing her to hiss at the contact. She eased herself in and contently sighed. She glanced down at her body, seeing the fading scars on her limbs. The one scar that held its full color was her left arm. It spanned from her elbow to her shoulder, as if something hacked off a chunk of her skin away. It wasn't that she couldn't heal it back to normal—she could but it would render her life meaningless.

The fact she lost her parents was only so long ago... she could forget it and continue to live. The scar, however, it continued to live physically on her as a reminder that her life was not technically in vain. The raven emerged herself into the tub, holding her breath for a bit before she sat back up to exhale. The scab that formed on her cheek still existed, for it was a second reminder that trust was something that was built upon... even if it was someone within the future.

Yuuki eventually got out, draining the tub before grabbing the towel that was neatly placed within the basket. She dried herself up and glanced over to the next basket, seeing a dark-colored yukata neatly folded there. Glancing at her torn clothes, she wore her spaghetti strap tank top and her underwear before wearing the yukata. Although it was quite large on her, it was comfortable. She lazily placed her hair up into a bun as a few strands of hair fell down to the side of her face. The raven wore the pendant once more before grabbing her torn clothes and exiting the bathroom.

Retracing her steps from where she walked, she eventually returned back to the garden hallways. From the looks of it, there was a room quite empty. She excused herself for occupying the room before placing her torn clothes neatly into a pile. She returned to the hallways and sat down, her legs slightly dangling off the edge. The raven hummed as she closed her eyes, enjoying the slightly cold air upon her exposed neck.

"Ho? That's a new look on you, princess." He gracefully jumped down from the roof, smirking at the refreshing appearance she donned. Her eyes fluttered open as she saw him merely inches away from her face. "...Does it look bad on me, mo ridire?" She turned away, blushing at the closeness. "No, not at all. In fact, it just made me want to just... eat you up." He lightly chuckled as he saw the female quickly back away from him into the empty room her torn clothes occupied. "Come on now, Yuu. You should be used to my advances already."

The raven covered her face and turned away. "Th-That's just..." She heard the male advanced closer to her, eventually closing the room door. "Just what, hmm?" The Celtic sat right next to her, his fingers barely touching. "J-Just wrong..!" She exclaimed, turning around to face the male. What she didn't expect was him capturing her lips as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Despite wanting to fight against his actions, she soon melted in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The heat, the warmth, everything about him was so endearing that she didn't want to part from the Celtic at all. However, that had to end due to the lack of breath in between their connection. "What was wrong, milady...? The kiss just now or you being a blushing mess?" A low chuckle emitted from the back of his throat as his eyes scanned his slightly disoriented companion. Words couldn't describe how the raven felt at this moment. She was beyond embarrassed that he made her like this and yet... she wanted more of him.

He lightheartedly pounced on top of the female to the ground as the yukata she borrowed unraveled just a bit. "C-Cú..." The way her body emitted such a wanton-like behavior made the Celtic swallow heavily. Was this something he wanted? Hell yeah, he did, but not in a way that would eventually make her regret the decision. His mind battled between his gentlemanliness against his animalistic urges.

In the end, his gentleman ways won the mind battle. He carefully adjusted the yukata to a more appropriate look and just embraced her body with his head on her chest. She hugged the male's head closely as her breathing slowly returned to her normal pace. "Look, princess... I did say that I will grant your heart's desire but you haven't really told me anything as of yet. And I don't want to take advantage of your defenseless actions..."

As she finally got her senses back to normal, she thought about what she could keep here without losing it. Her hand unconsciously fell upon his head, petting him in a way he was quite satisfied and hummed at her touch. "...magic circuit." His brow rosed as he saw her adjusting him on her chest before pulling out the moon pendant. "A part of your magic circuit, mo ridire. That's what I want to keep with me."

He laughed through his nose as looked up. "Out of all the choices, you want a part of me? That's a daring move to pick. You know the repercussions afterward right?" She nodded as she lazily played with strands of his ragtail hair. "I do. I'm willing to take the repercussions if this is the one thing that'll keep me feeling like I'm in contact with you twenty-four-seven after the war."

He sat up, stretching his arms before pulling her to a sitting position. "Okay, princess, from where on me to be exact?" She pointed to his upper left arm before pointing to hers. "From your left arm to mine with the scar." His brows knitted together. "Why on that specific arm?" The raven held both his hands tightly. "A reminder to myself that despite the hardships... You were willing to lay your life and soul down to protect me wherever you may be."

Instinctively, he hugged her tightly. "Ugh... Yuuki, why are you so tempting and adorable..." Her emerald eyes wandered to his face, questioning whether what she said was wrong. "Wh-What? Did I say something weird...?" He chuckled, kissing her nape. "Not at all. You just pulled at my heart." The Celtic gazed his finger over the lightened mark on her neck, clearly seeing the rune he placed still intact. "It's true... is it not? You always tried to protect me regardless of the situation, even if it was harmless."

"I know. I can't protect my princess however I want, whenever I want?" He felt her shake her head before releasing her. "Let's begin, shall we?" She lightly smiled. "Before you say anything, I do have something underneath so don't be thinking weirdly." He shrugged as he dematerialized his upper armor, leaving the emerald orbs to wander for a second before they stopped at his arm. She loosened the yukata a bit before removing her left arm from the sleeve.

She placed his hand on her upper left arm before mirroring the position. "Ready, Cú?" He responded with a hum before she began to chant incantations after incantations. Her eyes fluttered closed as she concentrated. A glow of blue and silver lights appeared from both shoulder locations as her voice strained for a moment before it returned to a more calming tone.

After a while, she collapsed forward exhaling heavily. He caught her, pulling the raven into his grasp as he laid down onto the tatami mat with her on top of his body. "You did well, Yuu. Surprised that even tickled me." She giggled, slightly rubbing her face into his bare chest. "So warm..."

The Celtic patted her head, smiling and feeling quite giddy. "Rest up, princess. Tomorrow's going to be a long day."

---

AN: Definitely trying not to make innuendos happening here. :^) Cú in a yukata is hot. Oh my lord. The end is near...! Q_Q

Preview Picture:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/aa/ec/76aaec56a7dc054a8686b5c482ff5a51.png