Bitter Disturbance

--Chapter 16--
Bitter Disturbance

Her emotions and her mind melted as she couldn't comprehend the sudden situation. The warmth of his lips, as well as the heartfelt words he said, made her heart fluttered in a matter of seconds. All she could instinctively feel was that his lips felt nice on hers. The next instinct was the sound of the male's slight chuckle.

Her eyes shot open as she pulled away quickly, her face crimson red. "Ho ho? I should've done this long ago if I knew you were going to act like this." She covered her mouth with the back of her hand, turning away from the male. "Come on, milady. It's not like it's your first time getting kissed by a guy right?"

He soon regretted what he said as the Celtic saw tears escaping her tear ducts. 'Oh... shit. Wrong choice of words.' She shouted at the male, as embarrassment and anger overwhelmed the raven. "You inconsiderate flirt...!" She instantly got up and left her apartment, unaware of her surroundings. "W-Wait..!"

The male struggled to catch her, but somehow her presence disappeared without a trace. "...Goddammit Yuuki, why the hell would you block the Master-servant link at a time like this!" He ruffled his hair with both of his hands in distress and guilt. "Lancer. Report back to me now." He clicked his tongue in annoyance as the crazy priest decided to call him at an unconventional timing. "...Yeah, on the way." The Celtic hated the fake priest with a passion. He hated how he's forced to comply with his words due to the damn Command Seals he had over him. He took a look at where the female last sat sadly before heading over.

The raven walked away from her home up until the point she realized that she was across the bridge at Miyama Town. She stopped by one of the parks near the bridge. She sat down on a bench, holding her head within her palms. The streams on her face dried up but the droplets continued to threaten to escape. "Cú... you stupid idiot..." She muttered under her breath as she tried to level her breathing. 'Why was he so insensitive? Why even bring that topic up in the first place?' The raven never really concentrated on the concept of romance throughout her life. She was just that one lone person in the midst of the crowd minding her own business, walking her own living path. She pretty much was a novice in that field.

Sirens were heard throughout the neighborhood of Miyama Town. She wiped her eyes with the sleeves of her turtleneck shirt—sadly to say that she ran out without taking her jacket. The cold air made her shiver as she got up and looked at the streets. Multiple ambulances drove past the area, the female sniffled as she clearly senses a lack of mana coming from the inside of the vehicles. '...Is this Caster's doing?'

"Something happened at Homurahara Academy." The raven heard a conversation between a few adults and elders. "Police said it was a poisonous gas leak that appeared throughout the day." A gasp was heard between a few of them. "I heard most of the teens there fell unconscious because of it." Worries overwhelmed the adults. "I hope everyone there is alright."

'Gas leak... Again with the false information towards the general crowd. A servant battle definitely occurred over there. I should check it out to see the casualties and which servants fought.' The raven unconsciously placed her hands where her pockets would have been if she had brought her jacket with her. '...Right. I guess I'll make do without my staff and pick a few rocks on the road.'

Emerald eyes searched the park grounds, taking a couple of pebbles here and there and placing different types of runes throughout each one. With what she felt was enough, she strengthened her legs and dashed towards the school grounds. 'What if it wasn't Caster though? The other servants are Saber, Archer, Lancer...' Her anger overtook her for a moment before she continued her train of thought. '...Berserker, Assassin, and Rider. The knight classes wouldn't really create some sort of bounded field or barrier. Berserker is more of brute strength... Assassin is more within the shadows so that leaves Rider? Why would a Rider-class servant use a barrier though?'