22

"So you haven't spoken to him since?"

"No. He smiled like a creeper when I told him the news," Luke responded with a sigh.

"That sucks. He could've at least be sympathetic," Calum said frowning for his new friend.

"That's what I thought too," Luke said as he opened the fridge for some milk. He took the jug out and added some to his coffee. "And he knows how much this means to me," continued, furiously stirring his coffee.

"He's just sad," Calum reassured with a soft voice

"He's sad and I'm sad too! I don't want to move away but this is my education. My future. I can't jeopardize my degree over a man," Luke huffed

"Point taken, he could've approached the topic better," Calum shrugged going in for a hug. Like immediately melted into it. He sighed in frustration. He didn't need all this stress, he wanted comfort and someone to hold him. He never thought the one thing that made his life better would backfire this hard. Silly boy.

"Ashton's a diçk," Calum said as he patted Luke's shoulder causing the tall blond to snort with laughter.

"He is what he eats," Luke giggled causing Calum to burst out laughing. They enjoyed each other's laughter for a bit before it died down and a silence slipped over the two boys.

"Can you not- can you not tell Mikey what happened between you and Ash?" Calum asked softly after a while, with a tight smile on his face. "I don't want it to scare him off when we've only just started," the tan boy  explained.

"I understand," Luke nodded and cast his azure eyes down to the ground. He sipped his now lukewarm coffee and took a deep breath in. Was he going to stay mad at Ashton forever? Of course not, Luke loved him and was smart enough to know he needed to speak to his honey blond boyfriend, but the childish thoughts in Luke's mind told him not yet. That he was still mad and needed to cool off.

•=•
Even though Luke may be mad at Ashton, he still had a job to perform, which unfortunately involved said man he was mad at. Luke was determined to not skip their session carded for that day, he won't let Ashton get that satisfaction of making him miss work. Even though it was this work that got him in this position to begin with. Luke seriously considered his job and if this was something to do long term. It already cost him his dream university, who knows what else. The idea was to get money to pay rent, help his parents and pay for school. He did all those things, even lost some in the process. Did he really need to continue? He had some money saved and he could get a regular job for the time being, since it seems as if he won't be leaving town for his dream university.

"Baby boy you're distracted, pay attention," Ashton warned as he snapped a paddle down on Luke's plum behind, causing the twïnk to break free of his thoughts.

"Sorry Daddy, just feels so good," Luke fake möaned jutting his hips out into the cool air.

"Mmn can't have that princess, you need a punishment," Ashton tsked running a single finger down Luke's spine causing shivers to erupt over his body. Even if Luke was mad at him, his body couldn't resist his touch and Ashton knew it.

He pulled a vibrator that was baby blue from under the bed and grinned deviously at Luke. Luke gulped at the sight of it but his stomach stirred with excitement. He bit his lip in anticipation and Ashton felt his côck twitch in his pants. He twisted Luke carefully onto his back and pinched his side just a little, to keep the scene going.

"Get the lube princess," Ashton commanded and Luke scrambled to obey. He found the bottle lost among the bed sheets and shyly handed it to the older man. Ashton took the bottle with a smirk and coated two fingers before leaning down to press hot open mouthed kisses down Luke's pale chest. Luke squirmed under him, letting his blue eyes close for a second when Ashton started peppering kisses around his navel, so close to the place he needed him most.