11

Not edited
=•=

A week later Luke figured out who his secret admirer was. A week filled with pretty lingerie, expensive toys, some books but what blew the cover, his first wetsuit.

Luke had only told a few people what he wanted to do with his life, of his passion for the ocean and one of those few people was Ashton.

The honey blond that hurt him unintentionally Luke would like to think but he keeps thinking to himself that if Ashton was capable of hurting him even by mistake when he's jealous, what about when he's beyond pissed and raged?

Luke was not scared of Ashton really, but he did not want to see the damage he could do. Someone in such a short space of time like had managed to fall head over heels for the older boy and he did not know how to stop it.

Even though that Ashton had hurt him, he wanted to still see him, he craved to be in his company and hear his sweet voice. He craved Ashton's touch, how softly he would touch Luke and the times his warm hands would be rough with Luke's body showing his dominance.

Luke knew he should not want this, that these were probably the warning signs of a toxic relationship but he really wanted Ashton, he wanted to explore the unknown with him almost as much as he wanted to explore the great seas.

Ashton was debating some major feelings for Luke as well. He went months, even years not dating and just messing around. He thought commitment was for the weak and not meant for him, he thought  why stay and fûck one guy when there are so many others? He thought he would have to give up so much if he were to date and have a serious relationship. Maybe most of all, he thought no one could and would love him with his deep flaws.

Ashton however could not get a blue eyed blond out of his mind, it was like Luke's face haunted his thoughts and his voice echoed through his ears. He missed the blond more then he ever thought he would. In these few days Ashton realized how much more vibrant his life was with Luke around, how much their small talk and childhood discussion meant to him.

He was stuck staring at the wall with a bottle of water in his hands, God know he's chugged too much alcohol these past few days. He's been thinking of what to get Luke next. He knew the wetsuit was a risky one but for the first time in a long while, Ashton did not mind spending money on someone other than himself.

He had nothing so when Ashton started making his cash, his plan was to keep it from him and better his life, certainly not spend it on some boy  who had a crush on him.

The doorbell for his apartment rang jolting him out of thought as he slowly stood up and stretched his stiff limbs. He started to make his way to the door as the person on the other side patiently waited, not even ringing the bell a second time like how some people would.

He grabbed the handle and swung the door open to reveal the exact same face that he could not stop thinking about.

"Luke," he said his lips parted with shock.

"Hello," the blonde politely answered.

Ashton then noticed the box in his hands and a lump grew in his throat.

"What's that?" He asked

"It's the stuff you sent me," Luke said and Ashton got silent. "I know it was you Ashton," Luke said softly with an almost there smile.

"You don't want it?" Ashton asked hanging his head in shame.

"I do, it's quite lovely. I wanted to say thank you," Luke replied.

"Then why are you giving it back to me?" Ashton asked picking his head up and gathering the courage to look Luke in the eyes.

He swore the moment he did, his heart started to beat faster. He swore his stomach did a summersault when the ice blue eyes met his chocolate brown ones. 

"Because I don't deserve it. Ashton, the gifts were very nice, the chocolates especially," Luke giggled causing Ashton to smile.

"Why do you think you don't? I gave them to you because I wanted to," Ashton stated and Luke sighed.

"Come in," Ashton said suddenly realizing his rudeness, making Luke stand outside to have this heavy discussion.

"Thank you," Luke smiled as he entered and put the box on the floor, shutting the door behind him. He turned to Ashton and smiled sadly, gently resting his shaky hands on his crush's shoulders. They would be lying if they said that both their bodies didn't come alive with such simple touch.

"Luke," Ashton whispered.

"I don't want pity Ash. I don't want you to look at me like I'm some poor boy you wanna help. I don't want you to feel as if you have to do nice things for me because I have a crush on you," Luke said with his voice trembling.

"I do like you Ashton. For some reason I'm drawn to you and I really want to try with you but that's just me, we can't if you don't feel the same," Luke said, he didn't know where this bravery came from, where this courage to tell Ashton his true feelings came from, but he knew it had to be done. He needed to say this and get it off his chest.

"Luke I, I didn't expect to fall for you and I don't treat you like a charity case. This.. this thing where I give you things is not out of pity or because I feel sorry for you, it's because I want to and I think that scares me a bit. I never wanted to, I only saw myself in my life but now I want to see you too. I think I'm ready to date," Ashton admitted.

"What?" Luke asked shocked pulling away from Ashton but Ashton grabbed his hands, intertwining them with his.

"I think I like you Luke and I think I'm falling for you. I'm not sure how it happened but I think you bring out the best in me. We have a better understanding of each other now but we still don't know each other. What I'm trying to say is that I like you and maybe we should like date and explore this," Ashton said ending it a bit awkwardly. He was fumbling just hoping Luke did not turn him down.

"Yes Ashton. Are you asking me out?" Luke questioned.

"I think I am," Ashton said. 

"I will go out with you and try to explore this ocean between us," Luke smiled squeezing Ashton's hands.

"Thank God you said yes," Ashton laughed causing Luke to do the same.

"You're pretty lucky I agreed to this," Luke joked but really, on the inside he was bursting and jumping and running around like a kid for his birthday because he finally is going out with his crush.

=•=
Soooo hello. It's been a while.... I'm sorry plz don't throw things at me.

Since it's been so long I think my writing kinda sucked but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and like lashton is nowww getting started babes, d r a m a.

ALSO GUESS WHAT FAM FAM !

YA GIRL IS NO LONGER SINGLE AND ALONE!!!  I like have a girlfriend and she's amazing and we officially call each other dream and gem 💕

Anything new in your life?

-byeeeeeee 💕