4

"You are limping Luke Hemmings," Ashton remarked when Luke visited Ashton's place the day after they had sex.

"That kinda happens when you have sex," Luke retorted.

"I see, I won't experience that because I never bottom," Ashton said

"That's your loss," Luke snorted

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked confused

"Being a bottom is completely different from being a top. They're both pleasurable but in different ways. It just boils down to which you prefer. It's not fair to say you don't like it if you haven't tried it," Luke said smiling shyly at Ashton after. Ashton gave Luke the butterflies, as cheesy as it sounds.

His heart skips faster when he sees the honey blond man and every time those hazel eyes make contact with Luke's blue iris' Luke feels at home, warm, safe and sound.

Crazy right?

Because Ashton's doesn't like Luke, as far as Luke knows this is just a crush he has on the older man. He's leaning that maybe what he saw on screen isn't at all how Ashton was in real life.

He's more cocky and arrogant than Luke would have ever thought, but the blonde can't help the pull he feels towards Ashton.

"Whatever. I like being a top, a bottom is just too submissive for me," Ashton rolled his eyes.

"That's not true. You can still be the dominant one if you bottom, I've seen it," Luke said

"Oh really?" Aston snorted. The blond was irritating him now.

"Yes. I've watched porn you know," Luke said

"Look I didn't tell you come over so we can argue," Ashton snapped.

Luke shut his mouth as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. He was taken aback by what Ashton said, he didn't even know they were arguing. Luke was simply stating facts.

But never the less, the bowed his head a little in shame because he didn't mean to argue with his crush and make him snap. He wanted his crush to be happy and smiling, not drowning like now.

"I'm sorry," Luke apologized.

Ashton realized the impact his words had on Luke. He didn't know why the reaction was so bad, people argue all the time. He was about to tell Luke to get over himself when he remembered his plan.

If Luke is angry and upset with him, then he won't want to train with him or do scenes with him which means that he'll be reassigned to someone else as a play thing. Normally Ashton won't care but he needed Luke, he could tell the boy would be excellent on screen and earn him more money.

"Hey, no I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that," Ashton said softly walking to Luke and taking his baby soft hands into his rough ones.

"Sorry if I was too rough last night, I should've been gentler," Ashton said although he wasn't sorry. He loved the sounds the blond made and he never had gentle sex with anyone.

"It's okay," Luke blushed

"No it's not. I need to be more aware of your feelings," Ashton said

"It's fine. I'm fine, couldn't you tell by my möans last night?" Luke teased squeezing Ashton's hands gently.

"Of course I did. Keep replaying them in my mind baby," Ashton smiled ignoring the fuzziness growing inside him when Luke squeezed his hands.

His words just made Luke blush more, looking down on the ground as if suddenly embarrassed to face Ashton.