2

Ashton eyed the mysterious blonde in the office with a look that can only be called hunger.

"Who's this?" He asked curious but never taking his eyes off the captivating blonde.

"That's Luke and he's here for an interview that you so rudely interrupted," Michael sighed

"That's okay Mikey. I think I'd stay for the rest of this interview," Ashton said with a dangerous smile. Luke blushed under his gaze as he sat in the chair next to him. This was his crush and his crush was sitting next to him. This was not the time to hyperventilate. 

"Ash, you're supposed to be shooting," Michael reminded again

"I can't work with Ryde. He's horrible at blöwjobs it's a miracle I manage to get turned on when I'm with him," Ashton frowned

"Exactly. He gives bad blöwjobs so you're forced to get rough and fück his mouth, viewers like that," Michael said and Luke thought he was correct. He did like that, but he loved it when he thought of being the so called Ryde.

"I can't keep doing that. I want to expand and get kinky. All Ryde lets me do is spank him. Nothing more," Ashton whined

"Luke, I'm sorry you have to go through this," Michael said ignoring Ashton.

"It's fine. If I plan on working here I better get used to it," Luke shrugged. He was freaking out on the inside because Ashton Irwin was sitting next to him.

"Smart boy. I say we take him," Ashton smiled

"Why are you so interested?" Michael asked

"Because, he's new and hot. He could be my cast mate," Ashton said flashing a quick smile at Luke.

"Did you ask him if he's  okay with that?" Michael asked

"Don't have to. His eyes say it all," Ashton spoke. Cocky and rude, but Luke loved that. He probably shouldn't.

"Luke are you okay being this uncivilized imbecile's playboy?" Michael asked and Luke replied a quiet 'yes sir.'

"Kinky. But I prefer daddy," Ashton said

"Well, Luke you'll sign the contract to work with us and you'd also become Ashton's playboy. You two need to discuss your kinks and what you're comfortable doing on camera together," Michael said.

Luke nodded excited that he was getting a job. An actual job that payed.

"How it works is that we pay you monthly for every video you do in that month, the more screen time you have the more money you'll make. We have days set aside for every couple so everyone gets equal pay but it depends on what the viewers want, who's video is most viewed and liked," Michael explained getting a contact from his desk and handing it to Luke.

"Money will be sent to your bank account but if you need quick cash then you could arrange a quick thing. Since you are new and viewers don't know you, you only have one shooting per week as of now. Your work day is Wednesday and you're expected to be here 9 o'clock sharp." Michael said and he thought that was enough.

"Wait! If you wanna break the contract then you must give at least a week's notice and you'll get paid for the month. We won't blackmail you with any of the videos or photos we take of you," Michael said thinking that was it.

"Thank you so much. This means a lot," Luke beamed as he signed his contract.

"You got a job as a pornstar, not a president," Ashton snorted but he won't admit that Luke's eagerness turned him on.

Ashton had a basic life philosophy. Sex.

Sex.

And more sex.

He had an amazing body and equally amazing skills and he wasn't afraid to use them to earn some cash. And he didn't just earn some cash, he earned a lot of cash.

Enough for him to live on and to Ashton, that's all that mattered. He didn't car that he dropped out of school and disappointed his parents, that wasn't important to him.

Money was and the blonde beauty named Luke Hemmings was about to year him some more.

"Well welcome to the company Luke. I hope everything turns out well," Michael said as Luke handed him the contract back, signed.

"We'll email you a copy of this," Michael said.

"Great. Luke why don't you come with me and let's start to talk so we could hand a list in to the writers," Ashton said standing up and motioning for Luke to follow him out the door.

"Thank you Mr. Clifford," Luke said politely and Ashton knew this boy was gold.

"You're gonna be awesome to work with," Ashton said as Luke came up to him.

Luke blushed because his crush just called him awesome to work with. His crush is literally going to kill him.

"Thanks. I've never done anything like this before," Luke said shyly and Ashton love his voice.

"You're gonna be fine. I could tell you're a natural. Beautiful, nice áss, pink lips and small dîck," Ashton said as they walked into his dressing room.

"Hey! My diçk is not small," Luke protested.

"Babe, it is. I could feel it," Ashton said as he plopped down on his couch.

"Since when are you the dićk whisperer?" Luke scoffed.

"I was always, mind you. Anyway now on a serious note, what do you like?" Ashton asked. 

"Um I think I'll like spankîng. And overstimulation. Um, I like toys and a little name calling," Luke said shyly with a red face.

"You think?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"I've never really done this only seen it. I don't know how I'll feel," Luke confessed.

"Really? So you're a virgin?" Ashton smirked. This was perfect in his eyes, the cute and innocent virgin waiting for him to come mess him up.

"No," Luke said and Ashton's smile immediately fell and his fantasy broke.

"Oh," Ashton cringed.

"I've had sex before but like vanilla sex, this is kind of kinky stuff," Luke said

"Well then this is all new to you and you need to know what you like. Maybe you could try some things out. Go buy some toys," Ashton suggested.

"I can't afford that right now. And there's no where for me to uh, practice. My walls are paper thin and my mother is always home," Luke said defeated. He should've known this wasn't going to work. He could felt defeated thinking he could actually do this and be good at it. He felt stupid, everyone was right. Pörn wasn't a career to get into.

"Hey Luke don't cry baby, maybe I could help," Ashton caught himself saying.

"What?" Luke asks shocked.

"I have a collection and toys and stuff, all clean no worries and we'll try some kinks and figure out what you like. We would make this work," Ashton spoke confidently.

He usually didn't do this or care so much for a costar but Luke made him feel different, he wanted to help the new kid. And it works great in Ashton's favor because if Luke is great on camera then they'll get more screen time and then more money.

"Come by this Friday night. We could get started," Ashton said smiling as his plan played out in his head.

Luke decided why not. This was a great opportunity to learn from Ashton and feel him out, get comfortable with him and familiar so that when they actually have to go on camera, it'll be easier.

So with an open heart and mind Luke said yes.

=•=
I  am so excited for this story my ideas are blooming.

I hope you guys feel the same : ) vote and comment to let me know.

And also, I wanted to know what kinks you would like to see lashton do.

Comment to let me know.

Byeeeee💕