17

So like I opened the app this morning and saw this? Best Christmas gift ever. I love these rankings and seeing a story I worked so hard on, seeing it be at #1 was a real amazing moment. Especially when it's ranked amongst so many fics that I've read and adored and written by authors I look up to. Thank you to all of you who read it, put up with my awful updating schedule, voted and commented.

I appreciate it so much and I love you guys more than you'd think ❤️

Also check my other stories out if ya liked what you read so far in this book😉

Sorry for my long absence. University really takes a toll on you especially when it's assignment after assignment sighhh.

.-.
(Not edited)

Luke and Ashton were so in love. It was so blissful to be in a happy relationship. They were carefree and mindless, just stuck in their own love nest.

"No you don't eat it like that," Luke laughed taking the fries from Ashton's hands.

"What! There's nothing wrong with fries with ranch dressing," Ashton chucked picking up another fry from the box. They were in the food court at a local mall, enjoying some lunch after their long shoot that morning.

"Yes there is. That's so untraditional. Ketchup is the way to go," Luke huffed eating some more fries.

"Please. Ketchup is so mainstream. Fries aren't meant to be with one condiment. That's old school," Ashton countered.

"Fine. I just disagree."

"Kiss me and I'll forget you're a fry traditionalist," Ashton wiggled his eyebrows.

"Mmn. Kiss me twice and I'll forget you even said that," Luke smirked closing his eyes and puckering up. Ashton crossed the little space between them and kissed Luke chastely twice. He rested his hand on his boyfriend's jawline and smiled sweetly.

"I love you," he said softly

"I love you baby," Luke replied raising his hand to close around Ashton's.

They stayed like this for a while, until Luke jerked away suddenly.

"What?" Ashton asked confused turning around.

"Oh shit," Ashton said freezing and retracting all contact from Luke.

"Fuck. I didn't know Michael would be here," Luke said frantically with red checks. He pulled the tray of fries from the middle of the table to closer to him and started to eat it quicker out of fear.

"That's adorable," Ashton laughed watching Luke eat fries as if his life depended on it.

"Don't tell me nice things when our boss is two feet away from us," Luke chided with his mouth filled of fries. Ashton couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sight. Man, he really did love this boy. He shook his head in amusement as Michael spotted them from the food court line. He started to walk towards their table and Luke gulped his fries down. He can handle this.

"Hey guys, didn't think I'd see you here," Mikey said smiling. He wasn't suspicious.

"Yeah, we come here sometimes to eat after shoots," Ashton replied glancing at Luke who's cheeks were still beet red.

"Ah that's nice. The food from here is nice," Mikey remarked still smiling.

"Yeah, we shared a pizza and now we're just munching on some fries," Ashton said. He was the only one talking still, Luke didn't gather the courage to speak yet.