"We need someone for artificial respiration!" I shout.

"I'll come," a girl says that's known for being gay. Her name's... Beth?

"Know what to do?" I ask her, almost panicking myself.

"No," she says, obviously in panic.

I nod, "I'll hold her, you just blow air into her mouth without leaving a gape, like in a baloon."

She nodded and took a deep breath in.

"Clary?" I said before we started, "Call for the school's doctor!"

Then I put my right hand under Katie's neck, as I pinch her nose with my left hand so the air won't escape; I motion for Beth to start and she leans in, slowly blowing in her and then she starts pushing on her chest.

I stop her, "Whoa whoa! Stop! What are you doing?"

"That's what they always do in movies!"

"She hasn't drowned in the water! Just keep doing artificial respiration!"

She nods and keeps blowing in her. Suddenly, Katie gasps loudly for air and then fall back unconscious.

"What happened?" Mrs. Walkins asks me, eyes wide.

I tauched her nostril with my index finger, feeling her breathing in cold air, and then breathing out.

I sigh in relief as my panic I was trying to hide so desperately fades, "She's breathing," I say, "she's just unconscious."

"Thank lord!" the teacher says.

"Everyone, back off," I turn to the class, "she needs fresh air and you're blocking it!"

Everyone listens, taking a few steps back but still looking our way to see what happens. Suddenly, Clary runs back in with a doctor following her as they approach us. We tell to doctor what happened and she takes the poor girl to his office, saying she'd probably die if we didn't react fast and now she had to wake up soon enough.

The bell had rang already 15 minutes ago and the classroom is emptied soon enough, everyone rushing to their next classes.

After school Billy dropped me to see Nick for almost two hours, going on a date himself. Nick and I talked about almost everything starting from that Katie girl, ending with my bruise. We walked in park and ate McDonald's... We kissed... A lot... Then Billy came to take me so we could go somewhere with a few more guys from my last school.

Three more days flew by in a blur as I was doing one and the same things every freaking day: Classes, Nick, friends... Classes, Nick, friends... When Billy couldn't come for some reasons Clary and I were sitting in the backyard or mediatheque. And may I add, it looked perfect. They have changed the design completely, painting boring grey walls in white with some pointless pictures.

It was Saturday, the day when Nick was leaving hospital. Nick and I have exchanged numbers so we could contact each other even when I was in the Academy, or when he wanted to order something special in MCs. So that morning he texted me he was leaving at around 2 o'clock. I called Taxi at 12. He came after an half hour and I was in the hospital at 1pm, buying some ice cream on my way.

I knocked on the door and it swung open in 3 seconds, revealing Nick in his dark jeans and black V-neck that hugged his chest and biceps tightly, revealing his perfect muscles.

As soon as the door behind us was closed, I was pushed against it, Nick kissing me softly but hungrily. I put the ice cream at the table that stood close without opening my eyes, freeing my hands so I could wrap it around my boyfriend. My hands travelled from his upper back to his hair, messing them perfectly as I moved one of my hands to cup his cheek, second hand on his neck, pulling him closer. His hands never left my waist that was hugging his perfect abs, pulling me closer and closer.