"Billy?" I spoke after we went out of the water to dry ourselves.

"Yea?" he replied, looking my way.

I bit my lower lip and exclaimed before I could talk myself out of it by overthinking, "Nick and I are dating!"

"What?" he almost shouted, worry in his eyes, "Zo bear..." he said... He hasn't used that nickname of mine since we were in fourth grade or so. "Since when?" he asked calmly.

"Since today," I replied, looking down at my sneakers.

"Zo bear..." he said softly, "I'm not gonna tell you it's forbidden - the fact has never stopped you before, but... Are you sure it's the right decision?"

I looked at him in the eyes, "I've never been so sure in my life. I really like him a lot."

He smiled, "Then I'm glad for you Zo bear," he said and hugged me in a protective way, "If he breaks your heart, just let me know."

I chuckled in his shoulder, "I don't get it how are you still free."

He laughed, pulling away; "Trust me, neither do I!"

I laughed, "Don't tell anyone, okay? I don't want it to reach my mom's ears."

"Okay, Zo bear," he said and the party continued.

At 10:30 I called my mom.

"Hey Zoe, how are you?" she asked.

"Good, you?"

"Me too. What's up, it's already late."

"Mom, I'm at Amy's birthday party. I want you to call to my academy and say I won't be coming back until 1am or so."

She groaned, "Fine. Have fun and do not get drunk Zoe Louise Millery, I mean it!"

"Fine, mom." I said, hanging up and continuing catching up on things that's been happening in my old school lately.

Billy dropped me to the Academy at 5 minutes to 1, giving me a quick hug and leaving. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning was totally pointless until before lunch when the halls were empty and someone I believed was named Terry MacKenzie with two girls, Ella and Vivian blocked Clary's and my way, glaring at us.

"What do you want?" I asked to the girl I've never talked to before.

"You," Terry said, locking narrowed eyes with me, "You are coming back a lot later than you are supposed to and nobody is telling you anything! I want to know how!"

I chuckled, "Well, I want to leave this school and move to Australia, but that's not gonna happen, is it?" I said, pushing her shoulder and walking away.

"Stop!" Terry screamed and I turned around, giving her annoyed look. "Nobody talks to me like that!" she said, pissed.

I scoffed, "I'm still guessing why somebody ever talks to you!"

I was just about to turn around when she laughed without humor, "haha, so funny!"

"What do you want?" I asked with annoyed expression.

"Information! Now!"

"Information! No!" I mimicked her and entered the lunch room with Clary.

"Sassy," she told me with a laugh as we were sitting town at our usual table near the window.

After school I left the academy alone on my own for the first time, grabbing some MCs food and heading straightly to Nick.

I knocked at door 502, hearing straight "Come in," as he already probably knew it was me.