Chapter 45

Chester's POV
Warning mention of past Rape

Mike and Brad were talking to a doctor right now to see if I could go home, but now I didn't wanna go home. Why did I have to open my mouth, and why did I have to be so stupid to tell Mike and Brad about the old videos. I forgot about them for a while, but now they were all coming back to me. Mike was definitely gonna think I was a whore, he was gonna see everything I let that man do to me, he wasn't gonna want me anymore. I jump when Mike and Brad enter the room.

"That was fast." I say.

"Yeah, they said you can come home, but we need to pay close attention to you." Brad answers.

I let out a quiet oh, and Mike looks at me concerned.

"Well don't you wanna come back home with me?" Mike asks.

"I do, I just don't want you to think of me as a whore, because the Chester Bennington you see in those videos was a weak, and pathetic. He just let those things happen to him." I said almost crying again. I just couldn't take it, I wanted all of this to be over, I just wanted to live a day without seeing that sick man all over me.

"Chester.....Chester listen to me, you are not in trouble for what happened to you, and it's not your fault. You were just scared, and had no idea what was going on. None of it's your fault okay, and I promise you that I will not think any less of you. I love you so much Chazzy, and I just can't live without you."

I smile a little, but then look down. I still felt like I was a dirty whore for letting Jordon do all the things he did to me, all because he said I'd get to see my parents, if I was a good boy. Mike grabs my hand, temporarily pulling me from my thoughts, and Mike, Brad, and I walk out to Mikes car.

As we walk to his car, I was pulled back into my thought, and all I could see was Jordon, all I could hear was his voice telling me it was okay, and I just felt very scared.

Flashback

I was in that hot cement room again, it felt hotter then normal, I couldn't barely see, or breathe. I was sorta chained to the wall, I don't know why cause he locked the door before he left. I hear the door open, or so I thought I did, I could barely see with how dizzy I was. I hear a jingling and a clicking sound meaning he must of unchained me. Then I feel a pair of hands grab at me, and drag me into another room. He forces me into a chair, and puts a water bottle in front of me. I look around the room, to try to make out where I was, but all I could make out was a red dot, everything else was very blurry.

"Drink boy! Today is a special day, do you know why?" He asks, his face inches from mine. I shake my head, I didn't even know what day it was, or how long I've been here. Was is months? Years? Days? Weeks? I didn't know.

He smiles, and laughs, his smelly breath sprays all over me. I try my best not to gag, and he tells me to drink again. I take a tiny sip of the water in front of me, it was really gross, but I hadn't had water in a while, and I was thirsty.

"Mr.Jordon, sir, let me go please.... I wanna see my parents." I beg.

"What did you just say?"

"Please.... sir I-"
He slaps my face so hard I fall to the floor. I look up at him with a scared expression. And slowly back away.