Chapter 22

Chester's POV

I was Mikes house alone, with Talinda. She was nice very pretty, but she was like another Joe and Rob sometimes. But I do like her more then Joe or Rob. She actually taught me things. Well okay not that I was stupid, and didn't know how things worked, but she'd answer my questions I had, and it made sense. I liked how Mike explained things though, it was cute. Especially when his lengthy hair would fall in front of his face.

What are you saying, you barely know Mike. Besides he probably doesn't like you anyway, your nothing to him. If you were to disappear he wouldn't even miss you. He probably wouldn't even notice.

I was about to yell something at myself, but the doorbell rang, and it pulled me out of my thoughts. Talinda gets up and answers the door. When she opens the door, I see a woman kinda short, with brown hair that almost touched her shoulder, she seemed to be wearing a long blue dress with flowers all over it. She looked a little familiar, but I couldn't think of where I've seen her.

"Oh hello, I'm sorry I must have the wrong apartment. I'm looking for my son Michael." The woman speaks to Talinda.

"Oh you have the right apartment ma'am. He's just at work."

"He didn't tell me that, I'm his mother, and you would be?

"Oh it's nice to meet you I'm Talinda Bentley. I work with your son."

"I'm here too! Hi I'm Chester Bennington!" I yell making my presence known.

"That's Chester back there, he's a patient of mine and Mikes. Chester eat your sandwich."

"No, I want to be a part of this too!"

"Chester you can be a part of it, but you have to eat your sandwich as well."

"I can't do both Talinda?"

"Oh I can see this is a bad time, and I really came to see Michael. Could you tell Michael when he gets back from work to call me?"

"Oh yeah absolutely Mrs.Shinoda."

"Well it was nice to meet you, I'm sure we'll see each other again. Goodbye sweetheart."

"Bye Mrs.Shinoda."

Talinda shuts the door, and sighs. Oh no I was in trouble, oops.

"I'm sorry Talinda."

"I'm not mad Chester, you don't have to apologize okay, but just know if you wanna be a part of a conversation you don't just shout across the room. And we speak nicely alright."

I nod and she smiles at me.

Nice going doofus, you were being rude and got caught.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be." I mutter to myself.

Sure you didn't, Talinda didn't even punish you, how are you gonna learn your lesson? Of course even if she did do something about your bass behavior you still wouldn't listen. Following directions is something you're to incompetent to do.

"Shut Up!"

"Chester no ones talking." Talinda said.