Chapter 11

Chester's POV

I barely got any sleep last night, which isn't anything new. It felt like every time I wanted to  sleep he was there. He was all over me and I couldn't do anything about I. I just got weaker and weaker in every dream. Some times it felt so real, like it was happening to me again. My door opens up, and I was expecting Mike, but it wasn't it was Joe and Rob.

"Hey bud. Listen Rob and I want to talk to you about yesterday. We need to know why you hit Sid, or will have to label you as unstable and you'll have to move to a different area. So could you please work with us."

I thought about it for a moment, but then nodded. I wasn't crazy, or unstable so I shouldn't have to go anywhere else.

"Alright thank you, so first off why did you hit Sid?"

"I don't know something about Sid freaked me out."

"Did he make you think of the man?" Rob asks.

"No, he just got really close to me, and I didn't like it."

Rob and Joe nod, and Joe writes that down. I hated this, I hated being asking these questions. Well I hated questions in general, but stuff about me I hated more. I hated opening up, if I opened up more it meant I could get in trouble. Or I just risk the chance of being judged. It was wrong what I did, I feel like kids at school knew and that's why they didn't wanna talk to me, that's why they made fun of me for all my scars. They knew what was going on.

Flashback (Authors POV for this part, when the flashback is done it will be back in Chester's. Also Chester is not mute during this flashback, he was still using his voice at this point."

Chester was sitting alone in the grass, picking at the grass nervously. Occasionally looking up at the other kid to observe them. No one liked to talk to Chester, a lot of kids either made fun of him to his face, or would point and whisper about him.  He hated it, he wanted to be a normal kid like all the other kids. He wanted to run, smile, and laugh like the others, but he couldn't. His smile was taken long ago, and the world became miserable for him.

"Hey Bennington, get off the field!" Some kid shouts.

"Yeah this field is for playing on. Not for picking at the grass. Get lost dweeb!" Another kid shouts

"Well I was here first, and you guys could maybe move your game over there. This is a big field." Chester said quietly, trying to stick up for himself.

"Speak louder retard. No one can ever understand you! What's the matter with you?" The same kid who called him a dweeb yells, and slaps him in the back of the head.

Chester says a quiet nothing and a sorry and does what he's told. One of them throws a ball at the small boy and knocks him down.  A group of kids laugh at him. He wanted to cry, shout at them, something, but he couldn't. He didn't have the courage. He just gets  up and tries to walk away. Mumbling to himself that it was okay, even though it wasn't. The super visor saw what happened, but refused to do anything. Chester was debating on telling, but if he told he'd be known as a snitch. No one likes a snitch, snitches only cause trouble. That's what the man always told him anyway, he said if you snitch either no one will believe you, or you'll get into some serious trouble.

Chester looked up, and saw two girls point at him, whisper to each other then laugh. He signs and goes to find a tree to sit under. He couldn't hold it in any longer so he just cries.

Back to the present

"Chester! Chester!" Rob shouts.

Pulling me from my thought, I could feel my eyes water up. I gently rub my eyes with my sleeve.

"Chester what's the matter? You were staring at the wall for a couple minutes and then you started to cry. You okay?" Joe said.

I nod, even though I wasn't. I couldn't tell them what I was thinking about. If I did they'd think I'm some weak little boy. They would make fun of me, hurt me like how Sid does. They would probably be disgusted with me. That's what I was, I'm dirty, weak, disgusting, all I deserved was pain. Brad, Mike, Rob and Joe should just cut the act and hurt me already.

"Alright Chester I'm gonna go get you breakfast, you can eat it in here. We don't need a repeat of yesterday. Okay? When I get back you're still gonna answer mine and Robs questions, and you're gonna eat some of your breakfast alright." Joe said.

I nod nervously, and Joe leaves the room. Rob was still in the room watching me. I hated being watched, what if I was doing something I shouldn't be doing and that's why I'm being looked at. What if he's staring at my faded marks and is judging me. I look at Rob then down at near his shoes.

"Chester what's the matter? Why are you so nervous?" Rob asks.

I grab the pad and paper and write

"I don't like being looked at. Well I don't like just being stared at."

"Do you feel like you did something bad?"

"I don't know just please stop staring."

I could see Rob nod, and he stops looking at me. I relax a little, but continue to look at his shoes.

"Alright Chester, I got you breakfast. One egg, a pancake, and a piece of bacon. Now I want you to eat one of these things, or maybe take a taste of all three. Rob and I won't leave until you try something alright?"

I look down at the food in front of me, looking at it made me feel sick. I couldn't eat this it was wrong. I would become more ugly, no one would wanna be around me. But if I didn't attempted, then Rob and Joe would never leave. They would constantly stare at me, or ask me questions. I don't know what to do.

A/n: aww poor Chester, I'm sorry for all the sad Chester stuff, that's going on. I promise something is going to happen in the next that brightens the mood. Maybe a kiss might occur, or something like that. I haven't figured it out yet, but I promise something good will happen.