Chapter 11: Awake

Taehyung POV

Moscow, Russia

6 days later

I was in the funeral of my wife Jennie with bulletproof scout ranger, BlackPink Special Forces, US Army, and Russian Army.

We're salut and cried. I will never Forget you Jennie My love. Promise Will killed Seung Ri. I saw My brother in law Yoon Gi was Crying.

"(Майор Дженни Александра Солокова получит Почетную медаль ) Maj.Jennie Alexandra Solokova will be receiving a Medal of Honor." Russian military Officer said in Russian. "She's a brave soldier, she never surrender that's a true Russian Soldier"

We're respect her not as soldier as a Heroine.

--------

After the funeral was ended, I'm here in the Moscow Hotel and sat
Sofa near on the glass window. I was thinking how to beat Kuznetsov Family and Seung Ri.

I heard doorbell and went to door. I open a door and it's Jungkook. "Why you came here?" I said with no life expression.

"I say something Taehyung" He said. "I know how to beat Seung Ri"

"Really?"

"Yes" He nodded. "Train with me. Tomorrow we will go to Osaka with Tzuyu to meet Sosai Kasumi Oyama."

"Ok, I will go" I said. If I see you Seung Ri will kill you.

Jungkook POV

Finally Taehyung agree with me, he go to Osaka with me. I think he had potential to beat Seung Ri. I went to my hotel room and entered. I saw Tzuyu crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm sad because Jennie was gone. I want friends with her" she said while crying.

I hugged her. "It's ok" I said.

"What if you're gone, I know you're a soldier" She said. She already knows I'm soldier because I told her last week.

"It's never gonna happen because I can predict the future" I said. "I love you Tzuyu. I will stay by my side" I look at her eyes and wipe her tears.

"I love you Hanz" she hugged me. I promise will never leave you. I heard her stomach crumble.

"Are you Hungry?" I said.

"Yes" she nodded.

--------

We're here in Moscow Restaurants, there so many Delicious Russian food. We sat on the chair and ordered Shashlik, cheburek, and Russian Potato Salad.

We wait our order. "I love Russia" she said and look around.

"Why do you love Russia?" I asked.

"Because the people here was cool specially the president" she said. She's a number 1 fan of Vladimir Putin. I like Vladimir Putin too. She smiled.

I like her smile because she look like an angel.

30 minutes later.......