Chapter 5: Operation Shadow

Jungkook POV

I'm here in the basement on New York and My team Planning kidnaps Sergei Kuznetsov. We're sat on the chair. "Our objective Kidnap Sergei Kuznetsov and disgusted as Kuznetsov employee," I said.

I open a projector and I show the map of Kuznetsov Tower. "This is a map of Kuznetsov Tower," I said "Jimin and Sharon disguise as Operator and hack all facilities of Kuznetsov Tower" I look at them.

"Ok, I got it" they're said and look each other. They're so cute.

"Jin, Suga, and J hope disguise as Server of Sergei Kuznetsov"

"Got it, Jungkook" Jin said.

"Momo was already with Sergei Kuznetsov, she guides us to enter to the tower," I said about Momo and Sergei. "Be ready our guns and equipment" We stood up and went to Armory. We got our disguise dress. I was disguised as a German Businessman and I change my name too. I wore my tuxedo and eyeglasses.

Jin, Suga, and J hope wore a red tuxedo. Jimin and Sharon wore an operator suit. I took my favorite Colt 1911 with Silencer, MPX submachine gun with Silencer and holo sight and 10 advanced multi-purpose grenades. I put my weapon to the most advanced briefcase, all weapon won't detect any machine and I close briefcase.

3rd person POV

Jungkook and his team in the van. they're planning to kidnap Sergei Kuznetsov. Jungkook heard his phone ringing and took his phone Momo was calling him. He answered her call "hello Momo, where are you now?" He asked her.

"I'm here in the outside of the building," she said, "where are you now?" She asked him.

"I'm here in the van with our team," He said.

"Ok, Go outside," she said.

"Ok," he said. He getting out of the van and he took the emp device and press the button of Emp. All CCTV was disabled. He saw her "Hey, Captain Hoffmann" she given a map to Jungkook/Captain Hoffmann. "Here a map of this tower," she said.

"Ok, Thanks Momo," he said.

--------

Jungkook entered in the Kuznetsov Tower and observed all CCTV. He went to the restroom and closed the door. He put a briefcase on the floor and open and he took an M1911 and Advanced Multi-Purpose Grenade and put in his tuxedo. He closed the briefcase and took it. He called Jimin "hello, Jimin. Are you in there?"

"Yes, Jungkook, we hack the all devices here," he said.

"Good, don't be suspicious. Ok" he said and he gets out the restroom.

"Ok, I got it" their conversations was ended. He stared a CCTV camera and took an emp device and press the button. The CCTV was disabled. He walked in the hall of the tower and saw the elevator. He entered the elevator and wore his black face mask. He saw his ex-girlfriend Lisa but he ignored him.

"Hello Jin, did you saw Sergei Kuznetsov?" He called Jin and asked.

"Yes, he was in the 10th floor" Jin replied.

He pressed the 10th floor. "Ok, got it," he said.

"He had many Elite bodyguards and they're former Spetsnaz soldiers. Please be careful Jungkook." Jin warns him.