Chapter 1: New Mission

Jungkook POV

I was visit Cemetery because it's death anniversary of My Girlfriend Minatozaki Sana, I came to her grave and I brought some flowers. Every Year I visit her. I sat in the grass "I hope you're ok in heaven Sana, I hope you're happy there." I was crying. She my only one true love and I love her so much. When she gone my life was miscible.

"Hey Jungkook" someone called my name and I look behind, it's Jimin and he came to me and he held my shoulder "what's problem?"

"ahh nothing, I just remember someone" I said sadly.

"who Lisa or Sana" he asked me. why he mention my ex girlfriend Lisa, I don't love her anymore duh, the real reason I date lisa because she given me a happiness but still love Sana and she broke up with me 2 years ago because she not happy with me.

"hey answer my question Kookie" he said and he mention my another nickname " you're thinking so deep"

"sorry Jimin" I replied "I was thinking about Sana" I answered his question.

"oh come on Jungkook, I don't think a dead person and move on" he advised me "it's just my opinion Bro"

"it's ok Jimin" I replied "by the way, why are you here?" I asked him, I want to know his intention.

"RM Given you, a Mission" He said

"I'm not longer in military Anymore" I replied.

"don't worry Jungkook, you will back in military that's RM's Order." He said while smile.

"Really?" I said and I was happy I'm back on military, the real reason I was discharged on military because second Korean War was ended and I ran a multi billion Business.

"Yes and You will be a Leader of Bulletproof Scout Ranger" he said.

"What's my mission?" I asked him

"I'll tell you later and RM wants talk to you about this" he said.

"Ok let's go" I stood up and We walked together and I saw his car. He getting in to his car "hey Jungkook Come in" I he said. I getting in to his car.

---------

We're in his car and we're getting in US military base, the military base was so huge and so many tanks and planes. We stopped and we getting out in his car. We went to RM's Office and I saw him "Welcome back Capt.Hoffmann" he said my last name.

"Thank you Maj.Kim" I said his last name. "What is my mission?" I asked him.

"Protect Chou Tzuyu from Cube Organization and get her information" he said and he gave a picture of the girl.