Chapter 10: Danger

Suga POV

I won't attend in Gen.Hoffmann Meeting because I will Target my Younger Brother Woozi because it's an order of Spetsnaz Forces and the Russian Government. I'm with Jennie, my Sister. We're both Hunting our brother. Jennie and Woozi are Twins

We're here in Kuznetsov Tower, our weapons are hidden. I traced Woozi he was in the 11th floor and Room 457 "Did you trace Woozi? Oppa" Jennie asked.

"Yes, he was Room 457" I said. "But first I disabled this CCTV cam" I took an Emp device and I press a button of Emp. CCTV was disabled. Hobi Invention was Great.

We went to the elevator and I press 11th floor. I took two Glock 18 automatic and Jennie took MPX submachine gun with a red dot sight. I know there are enemies on the 11th floor. I detected enemies on the 11th floor there so many.

"Jennie Ready your flash grenade" I command her.

"Yes, Oppa" she ready her flash grenade.

The elevator was open and I saw Kuznetsov Men Jennie threw a flash grenade. We shoot them one by one. They all killed. We're left in the elevator. I used my earphone to call Sgt. Bazhanov "Sgt. Bazhanov comes to the 11th floor" I command my soldier.

"Ok, Captain Solokov" He said. Actually, I'm Captain of Spetsnaz. I was Sergeant First Class in the Korean Army. I Served in 2 countries.

The window was destroyed because my Men entered in the window of the 11th floor. I saw Sgt. Bazhanov and his platoons. I called him. "Go to the left side" I said.

"Ok Captain," He said. They're going to the left side and We're going to right side. We walked slowly, aim our guns, and searched room 457. We saw 5 enemies and shoot them and killed. Jennie was Stopped on Room 457. She shoots the doorknob and kicks the door and I threw a smoke grenade. I saw Woozi and I shoot him in the 2 legs. He was down.

We came to him. "You're under arrest Woozi?" I said.

"Hyung, Why you do this?" Woozi said.

"I follow the order of Russian Government" I said.

Jennie got her handcuffs and put on Woozi Hands.

"Ckya blyat!!!" Woozi Says Russian vulgar word.

I aim my gun "Shut up, Debil" I held his Collar.

We're left in his room and I used my earphone again "hello, I captured Alexander Solokov aka Woozi" I said.

"Captain, we have a problem!!" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"our soldier was killed by Lisa and Seung Ri aka Dawn'e" He explained. Our Soldier was killed by Lisa a Former Lieutenant of US Navy Seals and The greatest soldier of BlackPink Special Forces led by My sister. Seung Ri strongest man in the world and Leader of Cube Organization.

"You need to escape Captain they're dan---" the call was interrupted because of gunfire.

"Sgt.Bazhanov!!!!!" I shouted. He was dead.

"Oppa What happened?" Jennie asked.

"Sgt.Bazhanov was Dead" I answered. "Jennie we need escape" I command her.