Chapter 9: Serendipity (R18)

Jungkook POV

This place was horrible, I heard a gun fire and bomb. Houses and buildings was destroyed. Why I'm here and what's this place.

"Jungkook!!!!" I heard Jimin Called my name. I look at him.

"What is going on Jimin?" I asked him but I heard Gun fire and Jimin was shot in his head. I came to him and trying to wake up him but he was dead.

I walked around and took M4 with Holo Sight on the ground. I was looking for enemies. I don't know who they are. I saw the enemy he wore military operations suit and shoot him on his head.

I came to him and I saw the emblem it's Kuznetsov Military Group Emblem. I remembered Kuznetsov Family declared a war to US military.

I stole a smartphone from dead Kuznetsov soldier. I on the phone and Mikhail video to me and I accept it. "Surprised Hanz." He laughed.

"You son of a bitch Mikhail, You killed Jimin" I was angry because I didn't like him.

"I'm here behind you" I look at him behind and he shoot me in my head.

I woke up in my bed. "Jimin" mentioned his name. I stood up. What's my nightmare means Kuznetsov Family declares a war to US Military and Jimin was died.

I look at time it's 6:00 am. Tzuyu Entered to my room and I hugged her. "Tzuyu I'm Sorry" my tears falling down. I stopped hugging her.

"It's ok Hanz. I know the reason why you hate Mingyu because Mr.Hoffmann Tell me about that" she look at me in my eyes and wipe my tears.

"When?" I asked.

"Today. Mr.Hoffmann was eating a breakfast." She said. "The breakfast was ready" she smiled like her smile a lot.

We leave in my room and went to dining room. I saw my Dad and Somi they're eating Pancake.

"Good morning Dad and Somi" I said and Smiled.

"Good morning Son. You're girlfriend was so good at Cooking." Dad teasing me.

"She not my girlfriend dad, she's my best friend" I chuckle.

"Hanz Come here" He said. I came to him. "Somi and Tzuyu leave" my dad was so serious.

"Why Dad?" Somi asked.

"It's for boys only Somi" he said.

"Tzuyu Unnie lets go" Somi said.

"Ok Somi" she said.

They're leave in the dining room. I came to my dad and sat on the chair. "Do you like her?" My dad asked.

"Yes, Since I saw her on YouTube" I said sincerely. I like Tzuyu more than that. "When I first met her I fell in love"

"Date her Hanz and tell your feelings to her" He chuckles.

"What if she rejected me" I said seriously.

"Don't be ridiculous Johann, You're Hoffmann." He look at me. "Defeat Doesn't existed in our family doesn't?" Question me.