Chapter 6: Cypher

3rd person POV

Kuznetsov Mansion

Mikhail was in his office and sat on his chair. He was thinking about Jungkook and took a picture of Jungkook and knife. He stabbing a picture of Jungkook. "You will pay Johann for attacking my tower and sent my father to jail." He was angry. "if see that bastard I will kill him," he said to himself.

Woozi came into Mikhail Room. "Sir, I have a report," Woozi said.

"What's your report?" He asked.

"It's about a USB content of scandal, it was in Chanyeol hands," Woozi said.

"Don't worry about it Woozi, I do that job, I know about Chou family" he smiled like a devil.

--------

At military base.

RM and Bulletproof Scout Rangers and Twice Scout Forces had a meeting about Kuznetsov Family and Cube Organization. they're sat on the chair. " we need to protect Chou family and Flash Drive files Chanyeol Talks about to me" RM took a Flash Drive to his pocket. "this a Flash Drive chanyeol has given me, we need to hide this" He so serious.

"Maj.RM what's a content of this Flash Drive" Jimin said. He was temporary Leader of Bulletproof Scout Rangers, jungkook was confined in a hospital.

"scandal of Kuznetsov family. it's all about of illegal transactions, crime evidence and sex scandal of Mikhail Kuznetsov" He explained a content of USB.

Jihyo was back to the Military Service because she heard about Tzuyu was in danger. She sat beside RM. "that's My husband" she clapped her hands and smiled. RM look at Jihyo and Smiled. "Namhyo!!!" Bulletproof Scout Rangers and Twice Scout Forces members were shouted.

"aishh!!! you guys disrespect me, I'm your commander" RM and Jihyo said at the same time and they laugh. RM was Commander and Founder of Bulletproof Scout Ranger and Jihyo was Commander and Former Captain of Twice Scout Forces.

Jungkook POV

I'm here in a dark place, I think this an Abyss. I heard creepy voices and The devil laughs. I was walking. "you will pay Mr.Hoffmann" I heard a voice of Russian Guy, I don't know who is he? "you killed Vladimir" I heard him again. I never killed Vladimir Kuznetsov.

"who are you!!!!" I asked him and shouted. "reveal yourself!!!" I shouted again. I'm not scared to him. I saw Sana and Myself together and they happy I want to go with them. "Don't Go with them Johann, it's a trap" I heard some voice, I think is a God Voice. I do not follow them, God always saves me.

I continue to walking again and I saw myself at the funeral of Sana. My tears falling down, I miss her so much. I walked again, these place was so dark.

I saw myself again with Lisa, they're an argument "Leave me alone Hanz!!!!" Lisa was so angry and he followed her and grabbed her waist. "Why are you leaving me, Lisa?" He was angry. That time I was addicted to Alcohol.

"Because I'm Not happy with you!!!! You hurt my feelings!!!! You always mention Sana!!!" She was crying, he grabbed out her waist.

"Sana was dead," He said angrily.

"She was dead but you always in your heart and I'm a rebound." She crying and angry at the same time. She leaves him.