Be careful, dear. I catch you up now

"Can you stop looking at me with such anxious, hyung?"

Haechan found the moment to ask. He began to divide his focus. Between the streets that were quite deserted in front of the eyes and occasionally on Winwin who sat accompanying him on the front seat. Haechan was already quite uncomfortable with the situation he now faced. And the look Winwin gave added to his discomfort.

The Oriental guy had several reasons why he should go with this playmate. It was because he would not lend his parents' car to anyone else, and most of all he felt obliged to keep an eye on Haechan. He was afraid if in the middle of the way, then suddenly Haechan was uncontrollable. Come on, Haechan was currently driving in unusual circumstances.

"But I'm really worried about you." Winwin said half frustrated. In contrast to Haechan who made watching on the highway as the top priority, Winwin just turned toward the street occasionally.

"I told you to relax. I'm still fine. So, we must get there before I start having the contractions."

"Stop talking. Keep your driving focus. Or I'll kiss you now–ow!" Winwin grimaced as Haechan hit his arm roughly.

Haechan then rubbed his big belly. He threw a threatening gaze. "I hope my child won't be as pervert as you in the future. Huh, I don't understand why more and more men wanna kiss me? Am I that attractive with this fat body? What if I get my slender body back?"

Without bothering with Haechan's mood just now, Winwin began to straighten up to look straight again. Focused on the road ahead. But the nervous expression that coincided with the tension painted on his face still could not lie.

A few minutes passed and this time it was Haechan's turn to show anxiety through his face and body. He started moving his body uncomfortably. Pain struck and started spreading immediately. Initially only on the lower abdomen. Further spread to the waist and the back. That got the hands and feet weak.

The phone he deliberately placed on the dashboard suddenly vibrated. He immediately grabbed the cell phone and slide a thumb on the screen to pick the ring up.

"Hello–"

"Lee Donghyuck! You go to the hospital by yourself?" The mother on the other line was impatient to interrupt the son who had not finished the sentence. How did she not worry? Finding her house locked, that was normal. What was unusual was that as she climbed the stairs to meet Haechan in his room, the middle-aged woman found the stairs wet and slippery. She immediately thought of all sorts and speeded up the steps toward his son's room. Not finding Haechan there, she looked for him every room while shouting Haechan's name in panic.

He closed his eyes tightly while biting the bottom of his lips as he slowly slowed the car down. Resisting a great sense of pain. "Hhh... f-forgive me eomma. I was t-too freaked out... ah... " He did not mean to show the pain just now. Just getting out of his mouth. He really could not help it.

"Does it hurt so badly? Are you in the hospital?"

"Not yet. I'm still driving this time." He answered. Cold sweat began pouring down his temple.

The mother widened her eyes. "Gosh! You're so desperate! Whose car do you borrow?"

"Winwin hyung's..."

"Be careful, dear. Eomma catches up now."

.

.

.

.