This' the fault of mine though

Haechan would start his school lessons on the other day in evening. This morning Taeil had a dissertation business with his supervising professors so the student should have followed the schedule Taeil had.

So the boy walked out the house alone in the middle of the day that even the air just burned. He would find his skin darker after this. However he did not care.

Staying in the suburbs got him did not have to break through the lively metropolitan downtown to get what he wanted.

He continued to make his way to a small shop that was the home of his close friend at school. Stepping through the wooden door of the house, he greeted. Which was greeted by the sweet smile of the eyes and thin lips of a surging long-haired girl.

"Haechan! Welcome. Where have you been?" All the inhabitants of the school also already knew the reason for Haechan to resign from the school.

The boy smiled back with a similar smile. Moving, the girl immediately embraced the boy in front of him. "I miss you so much." that Haechan breathless. But the tightness was a little disappeared as longing to be treated. Usually they always went anywhere together. Together with Lee Chan and Kang Mina as a triad. To the library, cafeteria, schoolyard, sitting close to each other in class, even going on holiday together. Now the three kids were forced to adapt to the loss of this bright and lively figure of the boy by their side.

Haechan could not resist the immediate reply of his embrace because of it. "I missed you too Park Siyeon." A second then the touch slipped. "How are you at school- ouch!" He was interrupted by the hard pinching in the cheek.

"Very bad without you! You know, it feels like our breath is half gone."

Haechan rubbed a cheeky red cheek. "What are you saying? Later you'll get used to it. Anyway we can get together at the weekend."

Siyeon chuckled, "That's right. Oh right. What do you wanna buy?"

Haechan picked up a packet of original salty flavored biscuits from a large shelf, "This."

"You usually eat cakes or sweet biscuits." Siyeon raised an eyebrow, probing.

"Imma make a Jung Joonyoung's kimchi sandwich using this."

The girl linked a pair of eyebrows. Putting on a disgusted look, "If you ain't kidding, then you're crazy now. Do you know? Joonyoung oppa told us the kimchi sandwich didn't taste good. He just tried it then."

"But I wanna try it. And desperately want it."

"Are you really pregnant, Lee Donghyuck?" A new voice was appear between them asking that the two kids turned to it.

"Eomoni." Haechan addressed a middle-aged woman with a little smile. Somehow he felt something awkward in the intonation of his friend's mother. It was not as friendly as Haechan had been there.

"I hope you don't have any friends who like to have free sex when you guys still study, Siyeon." Maybe she talked to her daughter. But a cynical gaze continued on Haechan. The stared boy, meeting the view with the concrete floor since he did not have enough guts to look back.

"Eomma!"

"Go in, Siyeon. Let eomma keep the shop. Just study in your room properly. Won't you face the final examination?"

"But, eomma, I've just met Haechan who seems to have disappeared fifty years from life-"

"Just go in."

The girl sighed lethargically. She patted Haechan's arm once, "Bye." Then put her lips to his friend's ear, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet again." That got Haechan smile again.

"Park Siyeon."

"Alright eomma." She then left the friend alone with a fierce woman who was folding the hand.

"I want to know. How can you go to college if you even don't go to school?"

"Actually I'm doing homeschooling-"

"And actually I didn't ask you to answer my words."

Haechan swallowed slowly. Twice. Filling the pause in seconds.

"625 wons," Siyeon's mother said then.

Immediately took a 1000 won from inside his pants pocket and paying, he told the shopkeeper to save the change, then went with a packet of biscuits in his hand.

He has even looked bad by people outside the school. Moreover, school residents.

Never mind. This is my fault though.

He had looked at the little shop from the outside before finally leaving.

He continued his journey with sluggish steps.

Only a few short sentences from the woman, but it has pushed his good mood today into the steep ravine.

But never mind. Better that after this he had to get a pack of kimchi from a nearby minimarket.

.

.

.

To be continued

.

.

.