I'm sorry, I can't be your company

The lovers occupied the bench facing the river. The edges were only about five meters in front of them. The water surface was glistening, the moon reflection that had replaced the sunset since an hour ago.

Haechan leaned on Mark's wide shoulder which was very comfortable for him. Their hands never stop holding each other tightly under there.

"Have you thought of a name for our child?" Haechan asked.

"Not yet."

"Hurry up. It will be born soon."

"Have you thought about it yourself?"

"I haven't."

"haven't, or not yet?"

"Haven't. At all."

Mark turned, which got Haechan's head slip from his shoulder. "Why?"

Haechan slightly frowned. He combed his hair back. "Because I want you to name it."

"You have the right too."

"But I want you to do it."

Mark exhaled and offered a warm smile. "Thanks for entrusting me to that."

"Certain."

Mark rubbed his lover's round belly. "So when will you deliver it?"

"Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Haechan replied casually, as if there was nothing stressing he would face in the near future. The atmosphere around him was very light.

Contrary to Mark's aftermath of his reaction. "What?! At the time of the exam? Then what about your exam?"

Haechan rolled his eyes, "For this reason, I can postpone my exam a week. Besides, tomorrow it seems I can still carry out the test. If the day after tomorrow, well... I have no idea."

"Why didn't you ever tell me? Tomorrow or the day after? Geez... that's getting very close." Mark protested that he did not accept. He was surprised by his lover. How could he be too casual like this, he thought.

But anyway, Haechan was supposed to stay relaxed, right? If he was depressed, it was not good for him.

And the important thing was, they have bought baby stuffs together two months ago. Haechan only needed to put a few pieces into the bag to be brought to the hospital on the day of their child's birth.

"You never asked." It was Haechan's answer to his lover's question of protest.

"Why did you wait for me to ask?"

"Did you forget the reason you stayed away six months ago? Because I was too talkative, right? I don't want that to happen again."

"Don't exaggerate. Just tell me what you think you should tell me."

"OK."

"Good thing you're beautiful." Mark murmured.

"I'm handsome." And Haechan could hear the murmur. Certain. There was no space between them. Moreover, the evening was so quiet. They were just there alone. Accompanied by soft grass, big trees, and a bit of dim light from some park lights.

"Allright darling. You're handsome. "

Again, Haechan thought Mark was a good lover. Betraying him behind was a mistake. Ignorance. Disaster. Disaster for himself. Although at that time Haechan and Taeil had strong feelings that could get both of them hurt. But this time Haechan realized, that the real figure his eyes and heart saw was only one person.

Mark.

"Be excited about your struggle in the exam tomorrow. Fighting!" Haechan encouraged Mark.

"You too. Have a good struggle to bring a new life in this world. I'm sorry, I can't accompany you."

"It's okay, dear. I understand."

For a few seconds Mark kissed his lover's forehead, and his lover had his shoulder to lean on again. Being witnesses of the beauty of the river in front of them.

All they need to do was waiting a little longer to really get along.

Yes, a little more.

.

.

.

.