Is it not natural if I'm mad at the mistake he made?

"Oh, my God. Haechan, Mark, what happened to you guys?"

Haechan's mother panicked to see two boys entering the house with a bruised face. Mark on the left cheek, while Haechan near the corner of the left lips. And the corner of the lips was hurt. Even his blood was still wet.

"You fighting? Just like a kid." Anxious looks clearly expressed on her face.

When Haechan ran back to avoid the fat man, again he escaped. Then at an intersection he saw Mark's back. His sense of sight saw was Mark was also seen hiding from something.

When Haechan patted his lover's back from behind, "WHOAAA!!!" Mark shouted spontaneously and immediately set the raw punch on Haechan's face.

"Ouch!" Which got Haechan winced as he held the corner of his sore lips. The blow was so hard that it got to hurt and drip blood from the corner of his lips.

Mark rounded his eyes. "Haechan! Geez, I thought you–"

Haechan punched him with a much greater force than Mark.

Apparently Mark had also been chased by the same fat man earlier. And he was hiding. When Haechan tapped him on the back, the paranoid Mark obviously thought it was the man. That was why he spontaneously hit him. Then Haechan retaliated for being upset.

"Geez. Mark turned out just misjudging person. You shouldn't punch him Haechan..." She did not mean to judge after Mark finished his story. Haechan did not say anything since his lips were too sore to speak. All he could do was grimace, with burdened-look face.

She immediately picked up the first aid kit and then healed his son's wound. Then when the woman was about to compress the bruises on Mark's face, Haechan motioned not to do. He even did a gesture to drive Mark out. Moreover, since in the alley earlier Haechan already beckoned to the lover not to follow him to the house. But the responsible Mark was determined to take Haechan home.

"You shouldn't be like that, dear. Mark was hurt too because of you."

And Haechan still asked Mark to leave.

She exhaled tiredly. "Fine. Mark, go home. Please forgive him. Maybe he's upset with you. And don't forget when you get home, you have to compress your fist, okay?"

"Eomma, why should I even apologize? Obviously the wrong one is him!" Haechan finally spoke while holding back pain.

"Okay then I'll go home, eomoni. Haechan, once again I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He was about to touch Haechan's face but his lover immediately brushed his hand roughly that she chuckled.

"You said you wanted to start to be mature. You've been doing well for the last few weeks and why are you back to being childish today?" She said when Mark's figure had vanished from the power of vision.

"Is it not natural if I'm angry with him? Because of the mistake he made?"

"Lee Donghyuck. Go to your room. Soon Moon Sonsaengnim will come."

The boy snorted and walked to the room with a plastic bag of biscuits and kimchi in hand.

.

.

.

.