Wedding (conclusion.)

"Breaking News! We're coming to you live from  Japan in Tokyo! Where this years pro hero Ground Zero and Deku are getting married. We're live in their venue waiting for Deku to walk in." The announcer said.

"Uraraka do I look ok? I'm nervous.." Deku says looking at her white dress one last time in the mirror.

"You do. Come on you have people waiting on you! Especially Katsuki." She says putting her hands on her shoulders.

"Momo?" Deku says turning to the girl behind them. Momo was engaged to Todoroki a bit after they graduated. They were all now 20 or 21.

"I think you look lovely Izuku..". Momo says smiling. She owned her happiness to the green haired girl for being there for her.

"Ok I'm going ok now." Deku says turning around to the door. "What if he hates it though.."

"He won'.Come on he didn't wait 5 years to have you chicken out." Uraraka says

"You're right.." Deku walk out and stand at the venue doors. She pushes them open and Eri is her flower girl. Although she's 12 now she didn't mind acting like a kid if it meant she got to see Deku in her dress up close.

 Although she's 12 now she didn't mind acting like a kid if it meant she got to see Deku in her dress up close

"She's here ladies and gentlemen! A rare opportunity to see our Number two not in action." They zoomed into Katsuki's red face. The mere sight of seeing her in a white dress with a veil over her head made his head go crazy. His face was red and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Here's our Number one hero Ground Zero!"

Though they both wanted the ceremony to be small, they ended up inviting a lot of people. Koda and Eri attended together since they were both Deku's biggest fans. Everyone in Class 1-A attended including the teachers. The pussycats came after Deku invited them along with Koda. Bakugo didn't invite anyone special besides his parents since he never made friends outside Deku and their class. Even as a hero the class was still pretty close together.

Deku began to walk down the aisle. All Might took the role of walking her down since her father up and left the family. If only he could see her now. Eri began throwing flower petals and rice.

"Young Midoriya.. you're all grown up.." All Might sobbed trying to contain his happiness.

"Yeah.." she couldn't stop smiling.

They got to the stands. And long story short it was time to present vows.

Bakugo got out a piece of paper and began reading.

"Ever since we were kids.. you were my light. You made me happy beyond belief. In middle school I made a vow to try to tell you how I felt without feeling the anger in me. I've always loved you but tried to deny it. Boy or girl.. I don't care. I wanna see you smile until we're old and can't work anymore. All I want is to be with you forever." He says holding Deku's hand

Deku gets out a piece of paper from a pocket in her dress.

"5 years. I waited for this day. Ever since you gave me that ring I've wanted nothing more than to make you happy. I've loved you for my whole life and I can't see myself loving anyone else. You being here by my side makes me the luckiest girl in the world. I love everything from how gentle you've been and how supportive you are. I love you."

"Do you Katsuki Bakugo. Accept her hand in marriage in sickness and in health? Til death do you part?"

"I do." He says

"And do you Izuku Midoriya, accept his hand in marriage in sickness and in health? Til death do you part?"

"I do.." Deku says smiling

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest says.

Deku's POV

"You may now kiss the bride."

Katsuki leans in and grabs my waist. He leans me down and kisses me.

We're officially married. I'm Izuku Bakugo.

"Hey Izu. Are you happy?" Katsuki whispers tenderly in my ear.

"I couldn't be any happier." I say

There were shouts and cheers. The voice of the news. His whisper. The sound of music playing.

{a few minutes later}

I threw my flowers up in the air and Uraraka caught them.

The wedding ended soon after and I got in a limo with my newly wed husband.

He cuddled up to me as we rode off.

Nobody's POV

"And folks that concludes the wedding! We should be expecting some new pro hero's in the future." The host laughs and all is well.

"Hey Katsuki?" Deku says

"Yeah what's wrong honey.?" Bakugo says still clinging on to his wife.

"I want kids." She softly says

The end!