Lunch and a mini story

Deku's POV

"Class sit down.." Aizawa said rolling up front in his signature yellow sleeping bag. "Glad to see you made it back in two pieces Bakugo."

"Yeah, yeah.." he said sitting down.

Time skip to lunch because class is vv boring.

"Hey Todoroki!" I said seeing him and Momo walk by.

They seem so close now..

Mini story: Todoroki and Momo's little adventure!

No POV

Once Momo walked out of the hospital she decided to do something.

"Todoroki can I come over?" Momo said

"Yeah I'll tell my sister." He said unlocking his phone and making a phone call.

"I'm gonna have a friend over ....... Dad's working today? ....... Oh ok good. Bye."

"Follow me." He said grabbing the ponytailed girl by the hand. Though Todoroki had not realized it. Momo was beginning to be someone he held special. He had gotten over his love for Deku and decided that fate was leading him in another direction.

Momo was shocked at first, but held his hand and followed. They walked quite always until they got to a house. He got his keys it and unlocked the door.

Both of the kids took off their shoes and stepped in.

"Hi Shoto- oh who's this?" Fuyumi said pointing to Momo.

"My friend. We'll be in my room." He said and lead her to his room

Fuyumi still stood there and it finally dawned on her that this was the first girl Shoto had taken home. She smiled and knew, Shoto was gonna be ok..

"What'd you wanna come here for?" Todoroki asked after settling in his room.

"I don't know, guess I just wanted to be with you a little longer.." Momo said looking away in embarrassment.

"What's so fun about being with me.?" He asked rather serious

"I don't know.. when I with you I just feel.. safe and happy. Things are stressful at home and it feels nice to be around someone who understands." Momo said turning slightly pink in her cheeks.

"Me too.. I'm happy you feel that way." He smiled, which he rarely does and Momo noticed.

"You should smile more often. You look really handsome." She giggled

Todoroki turned red and tried to brush off her little remark.

"And I guess.. I just wanted to know more about you.." she said now sitting next to him in his bed.

Mini story over: back to the plot

Deku's POV

"Hi Izuku." Todoroki said

"Izu! Wanna have lunch with me and Shoto?" Momo said all jumpy

"Yeah let me get Katsuki.." I spotted my boyfriend and grabbed him.

"What?" He said

"Lunch let's go." I held his hand as the four of us walked out together.

After the shock of being dragged he squeezed my hand back.

"Could have warned me." He said trying to be mad.

"But where's the fun in that?" I said booping his nose.

Sorry this is short iM sORRy I have a audition to record, a solo to practice, homework, and a review for a test today so yikes