Not a chapter but Thank you.

Sigh. I'm trying really hard to not make this like one of those "evil" cliches. Like the ones where Todoroki or Bakugo turn evil or something after they can't have Deku. Or like one where the other tries to ruin the relationship to get with the other. (Don't get me wrong I still love those.) But I'm trying really hard to make this different than others but still have a cliche main plot point.

There's only so many ideas I can think of so mix that with updating often. The story gets messy. I have my whole plan thingy on a paper but it's not detailed to where I can tell the flow mostly stuff like blah blah does this and causes a problem. I'm trying, and thank you to all the people that have commented really nice stuff.

I usually write to cope with my personal problems and I feel all nice and fuzzy reading comments when I get them. I haven't been on here for long nor have I been writing fanfictions for awhile so it makes me happy knowing I'm not completely messing this up.

 I haven't been on here for long nor have I been writing fanfictions for awhile so it makes me happy knowing I'm not completely messing this up

(Yikes had to rewrite this part since it decided to crash on me) Thank you for 7k reads. I never would have thought so many people would read my story. And thank you to Alyssa and Hannah, y'all are great.