CHAPTER #7

IT'S not enough to say that the sun seeping into the windows of my room and hitting me straight into my face is blinding. It's much better to say that it's like staring into an Olympus God while he shifts into his divine form, which according to Greek Mythology, will turn me into ashes. I feel like I'm nothing but ashes right now. No, no, feeling like a pile of ash would be a gift. This is more like I got torturous part of burning but I don't get the reward of being sent into nothingness.

"Okay! Wake up! Wake up!"

I know already who owns that irritating voice. Obviously, it's coming to the one and only Natsu Dragneel because unfortunately, I am stuck with him in this place. Since the moment we arrived at this vacation house of my cousin, Michelle. Our tour guide named Kimberly makes us tried the famous coconut wine.

If you don't know what is coconut wine it is made by tapping fresh sap from the flower of the coconut tree. It tastes awful at first but eventually, you will get addicted to it and you can't stop yourself from drinking.

And that's what happened to me. I feel like I rode a space shuttle in Disney land - twenty-four/ seven. Natsu didn't even try to stop me because I'm pretty sure he knows that I will bite his head off.

"Wake up!"

I want to sleep; my head is aching like a big rock was thrown in my head countless time. "You're worst than any loud alarm clock in the world," I said trying to bury my face even more in my pillow.

I heard him laugh. Urgh! This unwanted creature is trying to remove me in my peaceful slumber.
-_____-

"Come on, baby" -_-

"My head feels like its cracking but I know it's just my imagination and the result of my action last night that's why it's okay with me. But if you pissed me off, I'll crack your head and I assure you it won't be in your imagination."

"That's scary but you need to wake up. Kimberly said that she will tour us in Baluarte Zoo"

"Can you just go there? Then tell to Kimberly to leave you in the cage of monkey."

"Ahmm..." he didn't finish his sentence because we heard a knock followed by that familiar voice.

"Guys, stop doing sex in this early morning." I heard her laugh "You have to eat breakfast first, then do the sexy tiiiiiiiiiimeeeee, lateeeeer" even I can't see Kimberly's face; I know that she had this playful look and smile - like she was imagining what we are doing. Geez, that woman had a wild imagination.

I glare Natsu whose busy looking me too. "Leave."

"I can't."

I roll my eyes "I want to sleep, Natsu."

Natsu shrugged his shoulder and then lay down right beside me "I guess, I will do what Kimberly said." I'm freaking sure that my face is blushing "You look so hot now, baby." he said as he gently removes some strands that cover my face.

I want to say something but my words vanish in my throat like I was hypnotized by his eyes. Natsu slowly leans over my face - I swallowed - my heart is telling me that I should let him but my brain is saying the opposite.

Before Natsu claim my lips he stops for a second to say "Should you brush your teeth first?"

-______-