Chapter 10: Danger

Start from the beginning

We're in the dining room ate some ramen using chopsticks. I watched her eating ramen and Smiled. She so cute when she eat ramen.

"Shhhipp" she ate so loud but it's ok to me.

Tzuyu look at me. "I'm sorry, I'm eating so loud" she smiles. I like her smile.

I heard My phone was ringing, took a phone, dad was calling and Answered. "Hello, Dad" I said.

"Hanz, I good news and Bad News" he said.

"What is good news? Dad" I asked.

"The good new is Irene Kuznetsova was Captured by our Team and we Destroyed a Devil's Blood." He answered.

"The bad news?" I asked again.

"Jennie was Killed by Seung Ri aka Dawn'E and Yoon Gi failed to capture Woozi" He answered.

"Did Taehyung know her wife was dead?" I said

"Yes, He's depressed right now" he said. I'm so sad for him.

"Dad, I'll talk you later"

"Ok son" our conversations was ended.

"Hanz, What is it?" She asked.

"Jennie was dead" I said with Sad expression.

"Condolence to Taehyung" She said with sad expression.

Jihyo POV

Our Mission was Finished, Finally we captured Irene Kuznetsova. She was maximum prison on Las Vegas

I was mansion of Taehyung Oppa and He so sad because his wife was dead. He sat on his sofa and crying. I came to my Taehyung Oppa and hug him. "Don't cry Oppa I'm here" I Said.

"Thank you Jessica" She always called me Jessica because that's my real name. Jihyo was my adopted name. "But need to be alone right now" he said while crying.

I leave him in his mansion. I respect his decision.

--------

I went to my house, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun. "Hey Leader nim" they greet me.

"Hey, why are you here?" I asked.

"We're celebrated because we capture Dr.Kuznetsova" Nayeon Said.

I saw My Husband with our Son, Jin, Hobi, Jimin and Gen.Hoffmann Jungkook's Father. "Congratulations Team." Gen.Hoffmann said. They're so happy.

"Gen.Hoffmann Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"He was on his vacation with her girlfriend" He said.

Jungkook has girlfriend I don't know that.

J hope POV

We're here in Raphael house because we party. I was drinking coke because don't drink beer or wine. They're sing in karaoke. I watched them.