Chapter 10: Danger

Start from the beginning

"Ok, Oppa" She said. I held Woozi and we're run.

Suddenly we saw Lisa and Seung Ri. "Lisa why you betrayed BlackPink Special Forces?" Jennie was angry while aiming her MPX submachine gun.

"I'm Sorry Jennie Unnie, I need to do this" I look at Lisa's face, Her tears were falling down. I think she didn't want betrayed Jennie. I think she had a secret mission.

She shoots Lisa in her legs. I look at Woozi and I punched him in his face and Knocked out. Jennie used Straight punch on Lisa face. Lisa didn't fight Jennie back.

"Why you didn't fight back Lisa?" Seung Ri said.

"I can't Hurt Jennie Unnie" she said while crying.

"You're so weak Ms.Mcleod" he said. He kick her left leg using low kick and she hurts and he punched her in the gut and knock out. "I don't need you Mother Fucker" he was angry.

"You Bastard, how dare you hurt Lisa!!!!" Jennie was angry. She used her knowledge of Kyokushin Karate. She punched him using lower straight punch but Seung ri blocked it and punched her in the gut and She vomiting blood.

"Jennie!!!" I shouted.

"Don't worry Oppa I will fight him using a Kyokushin way" she spitting a blood. She used sanchi stance.

"No, Jennie it's a suicide" I said.

"Seung Ri, you're Attack was shit" She chuckles. Seung ri punched her but she blocked and punched him in his gut but Seung ri so strong.

"Your attack was weak, that insult as Kyokushin practitioner, this is a true attack of Kyokushin" he kick her in the leg using low kick and punched her in her gut many times and she was down.

"Your wasting my time" Seung ri leaves us. I came to Jennie and my tears falling down. "Jennie"

"Oppa, please tell to Taehyung, I love him so much" her tears falling down. I think her husband will be sad. She was dead.

"Jennie!!!!" I shouted and cried.

Jungkook POV

I'm with Tzuyu in the Movie theater. We watched the Love or Honor. It's a love story between Musashi Miyamoto and her First wife Sanahime a daughter of shogun from Minatozaki Clan.

Tzuyu leaned my shoulder. We love Japanese history. The fighting scenes was intense. Tzuyu was amazed to Musashi Miyamoto. "Go Go Musashi San kill Swordsman"

I know Musashi won this fight because he's greatest swordsman in Japan.

After One Hour...

Tzuyu was crying because Sanahime killed herself because she thought Musashi die. "Tzuyu don't cry. It's just a movie" I wipe her tears.

"What if it's happened to you?" Tzuyu said while crying.

"It's won't happen Tzuyu, I never leaving you" I wipe her tears. I will protect her not matter what.

What if, I die on Seung Ri hands I know it's a most dangerous mission. I will beat that bastard as far as can.

--------