Jungkook - Squish

Start from the beginning

                        💕💕💕

        Four hours had passed and both of you had finished 2 movies with occasional bathroom breaks and make out sessions.

          Currently, you were watching 'Captain America : The Winter Soldier' at 12:30 in the morning. Your endearing self was completely immersed in the movie. Your pretty eyes widened and your adorable mouth let out adorable gasps at the effects and stunts every now and then.

        Jungkook's hands were more than occasionally roaming your soft malleable body, delicately grabbing your rolls and brushing his fingers on your coloured bands on your big belly, your supple hips and your exquisite thick thighs. Your eyes fluttered close at the sensitive contact and slowly wiggled your body from the sensations he was giving you.

            Jungkook gently grabbed your soft rolls and squeezed them, making you bite your lip. Smirking at your reaction, he moved your head to his shoulder and began peppering kisses along the curvature of your neck and your pretty eyes closed at the soft contact.

            "Jungkook, a-ah, oh m-, God please", your angelic voice trembled at his administrations.

          Placing one big hand on your soft belly, Jungkook grabbed it a bit roughly making your delectable body jolt and let out a groan.

         "You keep on watching the movie babygirl, let me just admire your heavenly body", Jungkook whispered into your ear. Afterwards, he nibbled on it making you whimper.

         You opened your eyes and tried your hardest to focus on the movie. Jungkook's hands went under your delicious thick thighs and squished it, making you breathe heavily.

           "Is this okay ?", Jungkook asked upon seeing you bite your plump bottom lip.

         You nodded vehemently and muttered a soft yes, making him chuckle at your response.

            Placing your round left hand on top of your left supple thigh, you tried to bring it closer to your right one, to rub and create friction for your growing arousal.

         Taking note of your action, Jungkook growled into your ear. Pushing his right hand to your lovely right breast, he squished it hard and ran his fingers on the sensitive area making you slide a bit upward and forward, craving more of that touch.

         Jungkook brought his strong left hand to your marvelous thick thighs and pushed them apart. Bringing the hand to your core, he graciously ran a forefinger and a middle finger on your covered clit side to side making you arch your back. You pillowy hips canted forward and tried to press your aroused sex harder against his naughty fingers.

                Leaving his right hand from your breast, Jungkook wrapped it around your soft jaw, turning your round flushed face towards his gorgeous one. Jungkook leaned down and kissed your full lips, while his left hand was still softly tapping at your clothed clit making you jolt at each contact.

             On a particularly enticing one, you moaned into Jungkook's mouth, which gave him the opportunity to enter his tongue into your mouth. You tasted so good, with a faint hint of rich chocolate which you had last consumed while watching the movie. Jungkook could feel himself harden in his attire and he gripped your soft heavenly body against his groin and rubbed himself against your enticing full rump.

         After more than a few seconds, he let go and began kissing your round cheek whereas you closed your eyes and closed your soft mouthwatering thighs together with his left hand still rubbing at your covered quim.

            Slowly prying your supple thighs open with his right hand, he removed it from between them. He placed both of his hands on your incredibly delectable belly and grabbed it, making you moan loudly and rubbing your rump against him. Jungkook shuddered at the sensitivity and observed your round angelic face which was flushed and contorted in pleasure.

        "Do you wanna continue this, my love ?"

                           💞💞💞

I didn't know where to stop with this, so I am just gonna end it here ❤❤

Anyways, don't be a ghost, leave a vote because I am desperate ❤❤

Lmao no seriously just leave some votes and comments while you read, it seriously keeps me going.

Y'all better take care of yourselves otherwise I will come over there and hug and cuddle y'all and yeet your body image issues outta the heckin' window

Hope you have a nice day cherubs 💞💞💞💞

I love you all  💞💞💞💞

~ Marshmallow