Why Not!?

"So what should we do about them" pony asked."I don't know but you got to work on your lieing you almost told  them that you knew'' "are you ever going to tell them your name?" pony asked as we got to the park. "It depends on William" pony laugh. At Dallas middle name "So what you wanna do?" I ask . Pony shruged "I don't know wanna go to the dingo?" He asked
At The Dingo
When we get to the Dingo we sit in front of the window after five minutes we see the gang. Dallas sees us and they all come in" move over" Dallas says roughly I move closer to pony " no I don't have to and, definitely not for you William" next thing I knew I was picked up and moved to the outer side of the table. "What's the big deal" "Well I didn't approve of my kid sister boyfriend"
I laughed "Thanks Dallas I needed that laugh". All the guys look at Dallas waiting for his reaction, Dallas face was hard it was impossible to tell what he was thinking " Your not allowed to see pony boy anymore and that's finale" Dallas said with a cold voice. "Yeah you have no say in my life so fuck off, c'mon pony let's go". Pony was about to climb over the seat before Darry stopped him "Pony sit down now". Pony looked over at Darry confused "huh, why?" . "It was Dallas and my idea that you two shouldn't be able to date" Darry said. "Why not!?" I asked angry Darry looked down and then back up "Because I feel that your a bad influence on pony and I don't want my kid brother in any trouble". I couldn't believe my ears before I could speak up pony did "You gotta be kidding me how is she a bad influence and how dare you say that to her before you even got to know her. Unlike you I know her name and about her life in new. Yorkso don't try to say she's a bad influence when you don't know one thing bout her" pony says angry. Pony was bout to get up before I stopped him "pony don't its fine" I said trying to use a steady voice but it broke at the end. I then walk out I was crying but was trying not showing it. After a couple minutes of walking I head the unmistakable sound of a mustang.

*note*
Remember to comment,read, and most of all don't forget to vote and do booklove2001 a favor and check out CTEgirl books BTW I don't know if her books are good but she's my friend and all she wants are funny crazy comments thanks BTW I'm already working on the next chapter