what

when I woke up I was in the same bed as the day before I look around to see pony next to me with his arm on my waist I tried to get out of bed when he pulled me closer to him. I smiled and fell back asleep.

Mariah Bad Dream

I'm walking down a long dark hallway with many doors I stop and open a door to see me getting jumped in new york last year I start to cry and close the door and open another door were Dallas was leaving new york and me behind to start a new life without me he left me behind because what ever he hated in new York he would leave behind because he never have to see it again. I close the door and kept walking until I fell in a hole in to darkness

End of dream

I was shake awake by a worried Ponyboy. " Are you OK you were crying " "yah just a bad dream nothing to worried about" he gave me one of those looks that said I don't think so but he didn't say anything else about it. "well let's go get something to eat" pony said "OK " I said getting up but before I walk out the door pony pick me up and took me to the kitchen and set me down. then he came in and sat right next to me "Good morning to you to um......kid sister. "still Dallas William Winston" I said I heard pony laugh a little at his middle name. "don't use my middle name" "at least I know my own brother name unlike some people" with that said I walk out the kitchen and sat on the couch I heard them talking "you still don't know her name William" pony said "don't say my middle name and I didn't talk to her since I left NY the last thing we said was a Winston never gives up" "well you better get to know her again because last night she said she felt unwanted (I forgot what I put before ) and might go back to NY" pony said. "well that not my problem nobody told her to come here anyways" and with that said I went back into the kitchen and yelled at him "WELL IF THAT HOW YOU FEEL I WILL LEFT AND NEVER COME BACK AND OUR MOTHER TOLD ME TO LIVE WITH YOUR DUMB ASS BROTHER I DIDN'T THINK YOUR WERE A DUMB ASS BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME SO BYE DUMB ASS. After I said it I ran out the door and ran to the park and crime a tree and just sat there crying and I crime the tree because the soc wouldn't see me up here. I look down the road to see nothing .Nothing at all i sat in the tree the rest of the day to see none of the gang maybe they really didn't care about me that what I get for letting my walls down .

Next day 1:00

I just remember the last time I ate was before I came to this town I ask someone were I could get a bit to eat they said the Dingo down the street. I went to the Dingo and sat in the back I ordered a sandwich and a coke. That when a soc came and sat across from me he was about my age and look cute but he didn't say anything he just ordered a sandwich and a coke too. "look I don't want any trouble I just want to eat lunch okey" he said "same here I already had a bad day I don't want any trouble I'm here just to eat" I said sadly. He then look at me and smiled and that made me half smiled "so what happen to such a beautiful girl like you to make you upset" he ask (she tells him everything that happened I'm just to lazy to rewrite it) "well they should of have at least come to look for you such a beautiful girl out alone with socs and greasers evey were" "I don't know what to do I can't go back to anyone so I just don't know" "well you can stay with me my mom are always out on business and never home well that said is if you want to " I smiled and said "I would love to"