Greaser

I get off the train and walk the 3 miles back to my parents apartment. As I opened the door and walk into the fowl apartment I see my father passed out on the couch but my mother saw me and came over to me "what your dumbass brother didn't want your dumb ass ether" I just stand by my bedroom door. Then my mother slaps me with such force that I hit my door and fall down she then yells in my face "BITCH WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU YOU SPEAK BACK" I still don't know what to say so I stay quiet. She slaps me again and then punches me in my face and she keeps doing this til I pass out.
A couple days later
I been back a couple of days and its been horrible. Its the same every day insult,beat,clean,insult,beat. And its over and over but I cant go back to tulse well not for a long while. The one thing that keeps me going is that I know pony is waiting for me. That he'll wait for me and when I do go back he'll still be the same pony. "BITCH GET OVER HERE NOW!" my mother yells when I go over to her she slaps me and then throw the soup I just made in my face.
A little over a year
I can't take much more of this I have bruises all over my back and legs most are old but some do still hurt. I decide to go back to tusle. I take the night train so I should be there in the evening. I fall asleep thinking happily about pony. How he been waiting a year for me and how I'm going to surprise him when I get there. I then feel a ping of gulit about how I didn't write or call since I left and then I wonder if it was fair that he must be waiting for me then I got a horrible thought that maybe he didn't wait or that they forgot me. I fall asleep. "Wake up miss we're here" some guy says I nod and get off. I think of what I should do then decide I should go to the DX. When I get to the DX I go into the shop and ring a bell for help. Soda comes in cleaning his hands on a rag "what can I help you with miss" "you can give me a hug first" I say soda gives me a confused look. I then realize that he doesn't rember me but then a look of surprised comes to his face and I smile because he must now remember me now. "Nene you came back!" He says and gives me a hug "yeah but where's pony I can't wait til I see him" sods then becomes nervous and say "ummm I don't know at the house" I want to know why he's nervous but I don't question it "well can we go I'm dieing to see him" "yeah I'm off anyways". We walk mist of the way there not saying anything then soda says "you do know a year is a long time" "I know I wanted to write but I couldn't" "Pony is um in a umm-" soda trials off I was about to question it but we got to the house I ran in side. In a monument I whis I hadn't because I saw a girl and someone kissing and when I went inside they stopped and I saw it was pony that the girl was kissing. I let out a small cry and ran outside but soda caught me but I squirmed out of his hold and ran to the lot. There I sat on the couch that was there and started crying. And I wasn't trying to be quite ether I just let it all out I then felt someone put a arm around my shoulder and I cryed in the person chest (I hadn't pushed away because I think it was soda). "How could he?" I sobbed "nene i-" I cut pony off by pushing him away from me he fell. I got up " leave me alone" I said and ran back to the house which was a bad mistake. I saw the girl sitting on the couch she had light brown eyes a hour glass figure and blond. I saw soda and ran to him. I needed a hug "soda I need a hug" I says he then gives me a hug and I sobbed in to his chest "Soda why didn't you tell me!" I sobbed "I didn't know how" I let go of soda finely done crying I then look over at the girl and start to brawl again but this time I ran to pony and soda room. I don't how long I cryed but I do know I fell asleep crying.
When I wake up I just sit in the bed and started thinking. How could pony do this then again I was gone a year and I didn't even write one letter. But we made promises but I can't be mad at him to be moving on could I ? I don't know it just so confusing. I layed back down and stared at the window I didn't even notice when the door opened until someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Dallas "hey mariah" Dallas said "you still remember my name?" He smiled "yeah, remember you told us before you got on the train" . I had almost forgotten I told them. "You hungry?" He asked "no". I was a little but I couldn't go down stairs and see pony and his broad together. " come on your going down stairs" Dallas says and stand up waiting for me "I'm not going" Dallas then picked me up and I squirm but it was no use before I knew it we were down stairs and he set me down on the couch next to Two-bit. "Hey minne your back!" "Yup" I said and took Two-bit cake. "Hey! That was mine" Two-bit said "not any more" I said and ate the last of it. I got up to say hi to Steve and Johnny I gave johnny a hug when I got to Steve he slapped my back playfully but I winced in pain and fell to the ground then I curled up in a ball trying to hold the tears in. Steve had hit the spot on my back where my mother had hit me with a price of wood til it broke on my back. It still hurted because it was only a couple days ago. "Are you OK?, Steve what you do!" I didn't want to say anything I just wanted to lay there until the pain passed. I heard footsteps but I was still curled up in a ball and I really didn't care. But I did feel my self get pick up and but the amount of distance that we travled I could tell I was on the couch. I think I stayed curled up in a ball for a hour or two until I sat up on the couch and see most of the gang with worry faces "whats up" I ask as if nothing happened even though we all know something happened. "You what happened" soda asked worry "do you guys have anymore cake?" I ask trying to change the subject. I then look over to Steve and saw he had a black eye "what happen to you?" I ask Steve "ask your brother" I look over to Dallas "I punched him" that was all that he said to explained. "OK back to you what happened?" "I'm alright OK" I said I then see the front door open and its ponyboy and his broad with his arm around her.