Chapter 31

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
It's now a month or so later and it's time to see our little one in the tummy. Shiann's stomach is big now. Not huge, but big. We spent a lot of time decorating our new home and settling in but now we have an appointment at 12pm to go see our little one. It's 11:02 and Shiann's sleepy ass still knocked out.

"Babe wake up, we have an appointment at 12" I said shaking her gently. She looked at me and got up right away. She rushed to the bathroom hella excited to see our little potato. I went back into the living and sat next to my mom and talked to her while I waited for my wifey to get ready.

"Are you excited to see my grandchild?" My mom asked. "Honestly I can't wait to know the gender, we've been going back and forth. Shiann swears it's a girl and I think it's a boy" I said. My mom laughed and looked at me. "Well whatever it is we'll be excited" my mom said. We didn't really want to have a baby shower and we're both okay with that. "Oh so did Shiann tell you about the conversation we had?" My mom asked. I looked at her confused. "No, what's up?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "I'm hosting the gender reveal party" she said. I didn't know we were having one but okay. "Can't wait" I said.

Shiann later came out the room ready so we head out.

In The Car.
"Bae you hungry, you want anything before we head to the appointment?" I asked Shiann. "I'm good" she said. My mom had a big smile on her face so did Shiann. "Man I can't wait to see our little boy" I said. Shiann looked at me like she wanted to punch me in the face. "We don't know if it's a boy or girl Jahseh" she said. I just started laughing because I only said that to piss her off.

At doctor appointment.
Shiann was just sitting on the bed thingy while me and my mom was sitting besides her. She looked nervous. "Babe you okay?" I asked her. "Yup I'm fine" she said. The doctor finally came in. "Good morning" the doctor said. Did he really have to give us a male doctor? I was kinda pissed.

"So are you excited to see your bundle of joy today?" He asked Shiann. I looked at him and I was pissed. "Yes! We're excited to see our bundle of joy!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me. Shiann gave me the look. "Well uh lets begin" he said.

He started putting the jell on Shiann's stomach and then he began the sonogram. I moved up a little bit to get a better look. Hold up....

"Wait a minute.....I'm having twins?" Shiann asked. The doctor smiled and looked at us. I looked at Shiann and she looked at me. A smile came across our face.

"So everything looks fine, your having twins as you can see" the doctor said. My mom made sure she let him know not to tell us the gender now because she'll be hosting the gender reveal party. After the appointment we decided to head to Checkers to eat some food and talk.

At Checkers.
"I'm starving like Marvin" Shiann said. I quickly looked at her. I wanna mess with her for a little bit. "Who the hell is Marvin?" I asked her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Really Jahseh?" She asked. I began laughing and I made sure I let her know it's a joke. I'm actually excited we're having twins. Shiann thinks we're having two girls. But I think we're having a boy and a girl.

We all ate and discussed the gender reveal with my mom. After we ate we dropped my mom home and went our way.

At Home.
I had just gotten out of the shower. I walked into the living room and see Shiann just sitting there staring at nothing. "You good babe?" I asked her. She looked at me and nod her head "Yes" but I felt like she's lying. I took a seat next to her and looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked again.

"It's been a pretty long while I haven't spoken to my family nor my friends" she said. "Call them" I said. She looked at me with a weird face. "My mom probably doesn't even wanna talk to me and I don't know why Grayson is ignoring me" she said. I know why and I have to let her know. "I had a talk with him after he kissed you" I said looking away. I know she's mad I can just feel it. "What the hell are you talking about? What talk? When was this?" He asked. I sighed.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
When Jahseh told me he "had a talk with Grayson" I know he threatened him. "Jahseh What the hell did you say to him?" I asked. "I told him to stay away from us" he said. "And why would you do that?" I asked. Grayson is one of my best friends so not seeing him in so long kills me cause I tell him everything. "He kissed you, fuck you expect?" He said. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I can't believe him right now.

Jahseh always had a problem with Grayson and it bothers me. I know he's overprotective over me but Grayson's a sweet person, he's never disrespectful to Grayson. I went into the living room and just stood there pissed.