Chapter 6 How Dad met my mother. Dragon Lord's RAGE!!!

Team DN minus Drake were coming back from a successful quest.
Natsu: Was that an awesome job or what?
Happy: Well the client sure seemed to think so.
Gray: Face it you guys are lucky that i decided to come along.
Natsu: We're lucky that you begged to come with us? How do you figure?
Gray: Because you were about as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases.
And once again the two morons bump heads with each other about to start a fight.
Natsu: You better watch you mouth or I'll pack you like a suitcase, pal!
Gray: That doesn't make any sense!
Luckily in Drake's absence Erza as always has been keeping Natsu and Gray in line.
Lucy then asked them why they tagged along with her because she wanted to do the mission solo. Which Natsu responds that they're Fairy Tail's strongest team.
Gray: Yeah, and while Drake's away we have to keep that title strong even without him.
Erza: That's right.
Three days ago Drake took a S-class quest that would take at least 3 weeks to complete.
Flashback in guild
Natsu: So you're leaving?
Drake: Yeah it said it will last for six weeks but i should be back in 9 days
Erza: Alright make sure you take care of yourself Drake.
Drake walks up to Erza and hugs her which makes Erza blush.
Drake: Don't worry Za Za, i'll be safe.
Erza blushed harder but smiled too when Drake backed away he saw Lucy looked....sad. Drake really hates seeing someone sad especially if it's one of his friends.
Drake: Hey Luce, what's wrong?
Lucy: Huh? Oh nothing.
Happy: She doesn't want you to leave cause she lov-
Happy was shut up immediately by Noy right hooking him into a wall.
Noy: Can it pipsqueak! They aren't talking to you!
Lucy:(sweating bullets) Ignore him Drake! I just had something on my mind so don't worry about it.
Lucy then put on the fakest laugh anyone could hear until Drake walked up to her and hugged her as well. Which made Erza puff her cheeks out on jealousy Drake in a calm gentle voice began to rub Lucy's head.
Drake: Don't worry i promise to come back and no matter what i will always save you when you need help.....Lulu.
Lucy's eyes widden in shock as Drake let go and waved bye to them and left.
Elfman: Wow, Drake gave you nickname already?
Lucy: What do you mean?
Levy: Well Drake doesn't really nickname people until he's got to know them a bit longer like a year or 2.
Lisanna: Yeah, he didn't nickname me until he was sixteen. But you got him to nickname you in only two months!
Cana: Gotta say Lucy I'm kinda jealous. You must have gotten real close with him.
Mirajane: So does that mean you and Drake you know after the date?
Lucy: (freaking out) NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!
Erza: (chuckles) We were kidding Lucy calm down. But still to get Drake's attention in that short amount of time i'm also jealous as well.
Lisanna: Maybe Drake like you Lucy.
Lucy: (thoughts and blushing) Yeah maybe.
End flashback present
The team then began walking back to the guild only to see people staring at them in pity. It wasn't until the saw what happened to the guild that they understood.

The group found everyone in the guild in the basement upset about the guild while Makarov was drunk off his ass trying to wash away the pain

They learn that the attack was from Phantom Lord's Dragon slayer Black steel Gajeel. Natsu well being Natsu was telling Makarov that they should strike back. As Makarov was about to give Natsu his answer no everyone felt a small surge of colossal magic energy which meant one thing.
Noy: (smirking) Drake's home.
Everyone ran out the basement outside to see Drake standing there with a dark glare on his face breathing hard and quietly with slightly tinted red irises.