Galuna Island Laydown

Okay guys here's how it went in Galuna Island and like i said i'm skipping that arc and getting to the big boy arcs.
So the beginning plays out the same only difference was Drake insulted Laxus and they almost go at it. Happy steals the job the same way in the anime or manga(for those who don't watch the anime and prefer the manga)  him and Natsu go to Drake's house(by the way like Lucy's apartment Natsu and Happy sneak into Drake's house

Yep) They tell Lucy about the job and she agrees. Makarov told Gray to they can only go if they are S-class like Erza, Laxus, or Mirajane. So Gray went to get them only one problem Drake is also S-class he heard the Natsu and Happy's whole plan and they  can go if escorted by a S-class!

Unfortunately Natsu still knocks out Gray for no damn reason but Gray understood that since Drake was with them they can't be punished but Natsu think Gray might lie and rat on them so yeah that earned a huge bump from Drake.
They crash the same way are told the story the same way chase by Angelica who Noy scared and beat the living crap out of. Found Deliora learned about Gray's master Ur and how she sacrificed herself to seal Deliora. Everything plays out the same (only Aquarius didn't try and drown Lucy) Erza shows up ties up Lucy and Happy scolds Gray but Drake shows up which surprises her and tells her that he's helping them meaning they can't be punished cause Drake's a S-class wizard. But Drake doesn't tell this she knows he's S-class but she forgot in this moment (he wants to see everyone's faces and reactions when realize that.)

Everything plays out the same Gray revealing that Ur is technically still alive but as the Ice Shell (forgot the name sorry) Lyon and him fight but this time Drake fights with him. So the battle is pretty one sided especially when eats some of Gray's ice and learn Ice Dragon slayer magic. Deliora is freed but is already dead thanks to Ur's ice case for sucking all of Deliora's life energy but with twist Drake drinks the water to learn Water Dragon slayer magic. He tells Gray he wants see if an ability of his could work so he manipulates the water into an image of Ur as he saw in Gray's head(oh yeah Drake can read people's memories without making physical contact thanks to his mom) uses his ice magic to freeze the water and use a bit of his divine power to bring the ice case water/ice to life restoring Ur's life energy and restoring her back to normal.
Ur is happy to see both her students grew up strong but that doesn't save Lyon from and bop on the head and a ridiculing from Ur. They head back to the village and Erza is deducing why the villagers aren't back to normal. While Drake is staring up at the purple moon....just staring.............just staring ........................................................................is he going turn into an Ozaruu? And he still staring

Shocks everybody when he blasted the moon and says this "Ha! Take that purple moon perfect purple orbit my ass! Thinking your better than the original moon.
Anyways the villagers learn that they weren't people but demons who were turned into human at daytime and lost they're memories. Except for the chief's son who was they man who brought them to the island.
Drake is happy that his village is back to normal but is pissed that he didn't tell them to whole story(but really he pissed about him flying away while him Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Noy and Happy were swept away by that big ass wave) so this how he chews him out
(Play at 0:07 stop at 0:23)

They go home while Ur tells them she's striking out on her own you know see how the world's changed and tells both Gray and Lyon that she's proud of both of them(even though Lyon did do something reckless) and when Team DN(Drake and Natsu) get home Makarov didn't leave so he was there when they got back but Drake told them that them that he went with them. That makes everyone remember and do this
(Skip to 1:56)

And causes Drake to say this to all them (minus Mirajane who was giggling when she remember he was S-class to)

Well that's what happened in the Galuna island arc and Phantom Lord arc will be coming but not after a little filler chapter which will be canon to the story. Bolt8091 Out!