Chapter 3 Return of My Scarlet Tsundere!

Drake and Noy ended up taking a quest with Natsu and Lucy which involved them stealing a book from some fat cat asshole whose name Drake didn't even bother to try and remember he knew was this guy was a blind dumbass cause he some ugly ass maids and had the nerve to call Lucy ugly.
Author: Now you probably think Drake and them will go through the same stuff like in the original. But as that rich jerk insulted Lucy Drake was like-

And Proceeded to punch the old perverted jerk into his mansion so hard that it collapsed on top of him but-
(Skip to 0:04)

The book manage to survive the slaughter and when they brought it make they learned the man who wanted was the author's son and he wanted to destroy the book cause the pain it caused to their family but learned his father left a secret message for him in the book making him change his mind and not destroy it.
And as it also turned out the guy and his wife weren't rich at all and just using the house. On their way back they bumped into Grey who told them Erza was coming back to Fairy Tail.
Drake: So Erza's coming home huh? I wonder how my Scarlet Tsundere will react when she sees me?
Then they were attack by a group a guys and one of them looked like-
(Skip to 2:03)

(This was the best i could find)
They beat them without any problems at all but the said something that caught Drake's attention at it's fullest Lullaby.
Before Drake could interrogate about this a giant shadow hand snatch them away and the culprit escaped as well.
We now open our scene with Lucy scanning the board for jobs.
Lisanna: Looking for a job Lucy?
Lucy: Yeah, I may be living with Drake and Noy but i don't want to be freeloader.
Lisanna: Well when you find a job let Mira know she's in charge while the master's away at a conference.
Lucy: What kind of conference?
Mirajane then showed up and explained to Lucy about the Guild Master conference.
Then she also explained about the dark guilds and who they are.
Then after she was done explaining Grey insulted Natsu which (as always) resulted in them calling each other all types of insults. Drake then notice the guy from before Loke was flirting with Lucy which cause to say in his mind.

(Again)
He dashed over between them and grabbed Loke by his hand and started shaking.
Drake: (Fake death smile) Hey Loke we never properly met, I'm Drake Blaze and Lucy is staying with me and don't flirt with her again or i'll destroy the very organ that makes you a man!💀💀💀💀💀💀
Loke: R-right yes sir!
After Drake calm down he started to ask Loke when he joined and he told him he joined three years ago (i think) three months after Drake and Noy left.
Through the whole conversation Mira brought up how Lucy was a celestial wizard which made Loke run of for some reason...and come back moments later telling everyone that Erza was back which made everyone minus Drake and Noy to start tripping.
What came moments later was a fully grown up beautiful Erza carrying a big horn with decorations on it. She then started belittling everyone on their work while she was gone until.
Drake: Wow Erza even after three years you still have a stick up that juicy, plump, and sexy ass of yours.
Erza's face immediately turned red instantly and recognized that voice off the bat. She slowly turned her head around and was wasn't that much surprised when she saw Drake but that didn't stop her from having a cherry red face and becoming a nervous wreck.
Erza: D-D-D-D-Drake I-i-i didn't know you Noy were back.
Lucy: What happened to her dominate attitude!?
Drake: Yeah been back for a while now and it's a good thing to otherwise i would have missed seeing your pretty face coming home.
Erza:(face still red) Y you idiot why do you always have to say stuff like that!?(turns away pouting)
Drake: (laughs) Come on Za Za! (Erza' nickname which made her blush even redder then before) I was just messing with(hugs her from behind) welcome home Erza.
Erza:......(quietly and smiling)You dummy
After things calmed down Erza returned to her serious stoic self.
Erza: Anyways are Natsu and Grey here?
It goes over to Natsu and Grey who aren't fighting anymore and are acting all buddy with each other but that was so Erza wouldn't destroy them for fighting each other.
Grey: Oh! Hey Erza we're just hanging out like good friends tend to do!
Natsu:(like Happy) Aye!
Lucy: Why is Natsu talking like Happy!?
Lisanna: He's scared a while back he challenged Erza to a fight she beat him up pretty bad.
Erza the proceeded to tell Natsu and Grey that she needed their help with something. In Drake's head he knew whatever came at Erza she could handle herself but if she's asking help from Natsu and Grey then he knew it must be serious.
Mirajane: Erza, Natsu, and Grey on the same team i didn't see that coming this might be the strongest team Fairy Tail has ever seen.
Erza:(small blush) And if it's not to much trouble, Drake i hope you will assist us as well.
Everyone in the guild practically jumped out of their seats from that hearing Erza ask help from Fairy Tail's Dragon Lord was not a rare sight to see.
Drake:(smirks) Sure whatever it is i'll help you.
Mirajane: Now it's powerful team in not just Fairy Tail but all of Fiore.
Timeskip to train station
Erza informed everyone about what's going on and it turns out that word they hear Lullaby was actually an item that was sealed away and the ace of the dark guild Eisenwald wanted the flute.
But thanks to Drake's information and him traveling he tells the group even Natsu( who was currently laying on Erza's lap due his motion sickness but Drake made him float in mid air with his powers making Natsu go back to normal temporarily) that Lullaby was a flute that was once a murder tool but after the evil wizard Zeref got he enhanced it to become a mass murder tool and who ever plays it can kill all who hear it.
This caught all of them off guard and made Erza curse herself for not stopping the Eisenwald members while she had the chance. And Natsu was kicking and screaming in anger that Eisenwald were going to use that flute to kill people. But thanks to his rapid movements he broke out Drake's spell and fell to ground and was ha motion sickness again.
After they got off the train everyone realized that they forgot Natsu. And also Erza told either Drake or Grey to hit her for her carelessness and both of them said "no".
Drake: Erza it's okay me and Noy will go get Natsu. You guys can come or go on ahead either way we'll bring Natsu back.
Noy:(Transforming into his battle form) Yeah leave it to us we got this.
(For those who don't remember or don't know this is Noy's battle form)

(Yeah i updated the pic so this is what his battle form looks like now and remember he still has the saber toothed teeth)Noy then proceeded to get down on all four as Drake mounted himself on his back

Noy then proceeded to get down on all four as Drake mounted himself on his back. After he did Noy then started running after the train on all fours(think of Tigress or Tai Lung from Kung fu Panda or any other character like Kai) with Noy's speed he was able to catch up with train in no time.
But as he was running Noy sensed Natsu fighting someone and he also Notice the train stopped. Before Drake and Noy could jump on the train it started moving again which made them kick it into high gear.
Drake: Noy roar so Natsu knows we're here!
Noy: You got it boss!
Noy let out the biggest, loudest, bone chilling roar to call Natsu.

A few moments later Natsu came crashing out the window and Drake reached up a caught by his jacket after they got Natsu Noy stopped running as the continued on its way.
Drake: Alright we got you back, so now it's time for questions.
Natsu: Shoot away.
Drake: Who were you fighting on the train?
Natsu: Some guy named Kage Luke.
Drake and Noy: ................Really?
Natsu: What?
Noy: Well thankfully i have enhance eyesight and i saw the guy looked like the one Erza describe.
Natsu: Yeah but that's not the bad part he had a creepy looking flute which means that had to be lullaby.
Drake: Shit! We have to get others and get to the town that train is going to!
With that Noy run at full speed back to the others and Drake prayed that they catch Eisenwald in time.

A/N: Hey guys Bolt8091 here wow this was a short chapter huh? Anyways i'm taking a break on the Fairy Tail and work on my second story check it out. Don't worry i'll be on break for at least until Saturday so till next time!