Heaven's Game Part 3 (finale)

Drake launches towards Jellal and threw a punch, but, Jellal blocked it and parries Drake attack. But then Drake delivers a kick to Jellal's face which sent him flying.

Drake then launched towards him and began delivering punch after punch on him. He then delivers an uppercut and threw rapid punches at Jellal.

Drake: Fire Dragon Wing Attack!

Drake socks Jellal across the jaw before somersaulting onto his hands. Drake's boots are coated in ice and form into a dragon claw as he hits Jellal.

Drake: Ice Dragon Claw!

This sends Jellal crashing into the wall as pivots his body as he lands on his hands and feet. A red glow shows with Drake's mouth as he opens his mouth.

Drake: Chaos Dragon ROAR!

The blast causes a massive explosion as Drake glares towards where Jellal used to be standing

The blast causes a massive explosion as Drake glares towards where Jellal used to be standing. But then his eyes widened in shock to see Jellal still alive. The only thing that was destroyed was Jellal's jacket leaving him in nothing but a sleeveless shirt.

Jellal: (smirking evily) Is that the best you can do? I'm disappointed in you Dragon Lord. (Laughs) I expected more from you Drake Blaze, son of Agvuu and Hope Blaze. Or by another name you went by Blake Haze.

Drake's eyes widened hearing those words.

Jellal: Erza and the others may not see it but i do. A man who looks exactly like the one that appeared all those years ago. Coincidence? I think not. Though i was hoping to get a taste of the destructive might of a dragon slayer before i started ripping you to shreds. But if that's all you got i won't waste my time anymore.

Drake: (pissed, charges) You arogant little shit!

Jellal: You must be punished for disrupting the ceremony. Then once I'm done with you your body will the perfect vessel for Zeref! Meteor!

Drake jumps through the air and tries to hit Jellal only for him to fly pass him. He then circles around and flies towards Drake. Drake quickly spins on his heel and crosses his arms block Jellal's attack as it made skid back a few feet. Drake unfolds his arms and managed to block Jellal on his right. But then Jellal flew to his left and punches him. This make Drake stumble back but he manages to catch himself. He then senses Jellal behind and threw a punch to hit him but he was gone.

Jellal appears on Drake's left and before he can react Jellal kicks him across the face. This makes Drake fall to his knees panting.