Heaven's Game Part 2

Back with Drake and Natsu

It still shows the two dragon slayers facing off with Fukuro. Fukuro delivers a kick towards Natsu but he manages to block it with his elbow.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Talon!

Natsu parries his kick and delivers a kick to his face. Drake then delivers a drop to the back of Fukuro's head. Sending him crashing into one of the cages..

Fukuro: (straightens head) Sorry to disappoint you!

Drake: Ha! You're tough owl man I'll give you that!

Fukuro: Hoo-Hoo! And now the mighty hammer of justice will finally fall upon you two! Missile! (Laughs)

Fukuro's jetpack launched off his back towards the two of them. Both of them jumped out of the way allowing the missiles to fly pass.

Natsu: Ha! Way to miss your target dodo.

Drake: Natsu jump!

Natsu: Huh?

Natsu then sees the jetpack heading for them as they jumped out of the way. The jetpack then flies into the after them and out of it extended hands. Drake managed to dodge the jetpack but Natsu unfortunately was grabbed by it.

Drake: Natsu!

Fukuro: I know my opponents weaknesses very well Salamander. Weaken your prey before you go in for the kill. That's the first rule of hunting.

The hands of Fukuro's jetpack release Natsu as Fukuro himself launches towards Natsu. Drake launches towards Natsu as well to save him but he was too late. As Fukuro's mouth outstretched and he......ATE HIM?!

Drake: (complete comical shock) Oh! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!

Fukuro: My prey is not only tasty but i gain their magic energy as well!

Happy: Give him back now!

Drake and Noy: Happy no!

Fukuro then shoots a torrent of fire at Happy knocking him down.

Drake: That's Natsu's ability!

Fukuro: That's right Dragon Lord! Weren't expecting that were you?