1 hour later...

Prasanth was passing by the auditorium when he saw Samay and Nikhil there, taking to Mansi. Well....more like arguing with her.

"The green lights would look good over there and I demand you put them there!" Mansi ordered.

"But these yellow ones would look much better there." Nikhil objected. "We have better sense of these things than you ma'am."

"Listen here! You're not in charge here

"Listen here! You're not in charge here." she bit out in anger.

"But neither are you." Nikhil responded with a taunting smile.

"I'm the College Cultural Secretary. And you should listen to me."

"So go manage the cultural duties. This all lightings and everything are none of your business." Samay added calmly, unlike his brother who wanted to wrap the string of lights around her neck.

"Don't irritate me. I can fire you both!"

"You never hired us. Laksh did asking the Principal's permission. Besides, there are no technicians you would find at such a low rate like ours." Nikhil countered back. "Piss off little rodent."

"You're the pest here!"

"Ah. You can recognize one easily since you are one yourself, ne?"

"Are you trying to insult me!?"

"You realized it only now? I've been insulting you all this time actually."

Mansi looked like she would explode in anger.

Samay sighed. "Nikhil, stop annoying her and let's get to work."

"But bhai, its so much fun. She loses her temper too easily. Not to mention she's a total airhead."

Before Mansi could bite back, Prasanth interrupted.

"That's enough. Mansi, I'll deal with them. You can go."

Mansi at once made herself look like she was about to cry. "Thank you sir. They've been bullying me to no end." Mansi walked away and turned to look at them with a smirk. 'Good. Now the teacher will teach you two a lesson.'

Once she had left, Prasanth turned to them. "So? What business do you have here?"

 "So? What business do you have here?"