Gone Again

A loud thud from down the hall had me sprinting past Jacob unintentionally pushing him to the side with a little too much force he stumbled back as I ran into Bella's room "Bells don't do this." I pleaded with her my eyes were wide as I watched her back things into her backpack.
"I have too, Becka. He's going to kill himself." she said, my mind was scrambled as I searched for a reason for her not to go, there were millions but none would make themselves vocal. I stood in her doorway & watched her pack hurriedly, it didn't take her long she was in front of me glaring up at me within minutes "move." she said.
I swollowed & shook my head "no." I said my voice came out strained, she tried to push past me but I shoved her making sure to hold back my new found strength.
"Becka-" she warned but I shook my head again.
"god damn it, Bella! Harry Clear water just died!" I yelled at her "now you're going to run off to Italy without even a word to Charlie, do you only ever think of yourself?" I hissed. She shook her head.
"I can't let him die." she said her voice cracking "Becka please try to understand, if it was Paul-" she didn't need to say anymore I'd already be on a plane by now.
"alright." I said she was rambling trying to reason with me, her head snapped up as she looked up at me shock clear on her fetaures. I tightened my jaw as I let my arms drop from where they held the doorway steadfast.
"what?" she asked.
I nodded "okay." I said she looked baffled for a moment before nodding & trying to move past me but I stopped her again "I'm coming with you, it's too dangerous for you to go alone." I said.
"like hell!" Paul yelled stepping towards us, he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Alice will be with me. I'm not alone." Bella said, looking to Paul who glared between the two of us.
I shook my head "I'm coming or you're not going, give me a minute to pack." I said, she nodded knowing I wasn't going to be left behind. If my little sister was going to run off to Italy to save her suicidal vampire boyfriend she could at least have me there to protect her, with my new powers I could protect her from just about anything.
I walked into my room & began to shove things in my bag, Jacob ran after Bella who went into the bathroom & Paul followed me into my bedroom.
"so what you're just leaving?!" he breathed heavily.
"I have no choice! I can't just let her go." I could feel the tears pricking my eyes. "I don't want to do this, paul. I don't want to leave without you." I thumped onto my bed defeated.
"then don't" he whispered as he leant down to meet my eyes. "I don't know what I'd do if you left me again." I could see the tears forming in his eyes, it almost broke me. I pulled my fingers through my hair and sighed.
"what do I do?" my voice cracked and I surrendered to my feelings. "I can't loose you but I need to be there for her." I managed to say through a sob my emotions suddenly spilling out.
"Hey," he moved a strand of hair behind my ear "I'm not making you choose but I can't let you go. You'll be unprotected. I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you." he moved beside me on the bed. "just please stay."
I heaved in a breath & gathered all of what was left of my strength & stood. "I have to do this." whipping the tears from my eyes, I grabbed my backpack with my back facing him. I moved my head so I could see him. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed again.
I could hear the car pulling up outside & ran down the stairs before he could follow not giving a second thought or look in his direction.

Driving out of Forks I could hear the howl of a wolf, a desperate broken howl. It broke me & I wailed "Stop! Stop the car! I can't do this!" Alice slammed the breaks on as I threw myself out of the car.
"Becka!" Bella screamed as she ran out of the car.
"I'm sorry, Bella. I'm so sorry." I repeated as I cried "I can't do this, I can't leave him like this, not again." I struggled to catch my breathe through the sobs.
Bella leant down & caught my face in her hands placing a quick kiss on my forehead she whispered "I will not have you leave your love to follow mine, Becka. You go to him & I promise you I will be fine, I will come back to you alive. I'm not leaving you, Becka." she starred into my eyes searching them for any sign of doubt when she was satisfied with my lack of doubt she stood, bringing me up with her.
The was a loud whine from behind me & I through myself at it. My fingers digging into the warm fur as my head nuzzled his neck.
Suddenly it was no longer a wolf in my arms but a man. "Thankyou, Bella." Paul said with a nod towards the girl, she nodded back as she turned to get in the car.