Pitter Patter

When I arrived at Paul's house the rain was pouring down, I ran up the porch steps & into the house.
I kicked my snow boots off & slid off my wet hoodie before turning to look for Paul, I didn't have look far he was already rushing over to me with his arms open. I smiled as he picked me up & spun me around.
"hey loca." he said with a grin, he put me down so that my feet were just touching the ground. "I missed you." he said as he rubbed his nose on mine.
I laughed softly "you literally saw me last night." I reminded him, Paul stayed over every night now. Charlie had lifted my eight o'clock curfew but he still wanted me home for dinner, all that crap with Bella going back to phoenix made him want us around all the time.
"I know but you were still gone for to long." he wined, I smiled as he lead me to his bedroom. "how was school?" he asked, it's weird to think that he had been out of school for a couple of years now.
I shrugged "school." I said as I laid out on his bed beside him "it's over in a week so I'm not really worried about it, it's just a shame that it's not over sooner." I said, he snorted but nodded.
"I hated school too, well for the most part-" he said with a shrug.
"yeah the only thing you didn't hate was the girls." I said with a roll of my eyes, he poked me.
"not true." but his smirk told me otherwise "so when are you going to Jacob's?" he asked.
"not until they finish school, we've got a few hours." I said "why what do you have planned?"
He smirked "oh I don't have a plan but I do have a few ideas." he chuckled as he rolled on top of me, I giggled as he peppered kisses on my face leaving little sparks where his lips touched my skin.
"mm I like your thinking." I hummed.
"oh yeah?" he chuckled as he looked into my eyes.
"yeah." I said with an enthusiastic nod he grinned as he began to place kisses along my neck causing me to giggle again.

"I've got to go." I said to Paul again as I tried to escape his bed.
"m'no you have to stay here with me, where its warm & dry." he said referring to the rain pouring down outside.
I pulled my shirt down over my head & turned to him placing a quick kiss on his soft lips "I'll come back around after, I promise." I said quickly jumping out of reach.
"fine." he grumbled.
I laughed as I made my way threw the house stopping to slip my snow boots back on & pull my hoodie over me.
I opened the door as thunder rumbled through the air & I smiled, I loved the weather in Forks.
I ran to my black truck & jumped in, driving down the dirt road to Jacob's house.
I quickly dialled Quil's number "yo." he said on the first ring.
"what's up dude, you need a lift?" I asked turning my phone on speaker so that I could drive.
"I won't say no its pouring." he said.
"alright well hang tight I'm coming from Paul's house." I said.
He sighed "of course you are, did you tell Satan I said hi?" he asked.
I snorted "are you still holding a grudge?" I said.
"hmm let's see he was a royal dick to both Jacob & I & also he punched me, do you remember that Becka? When you had to clean my wounds because you're dating a Psycho?" he asked.
I laughed "Quil, you literally broke a beer bottle out the front you could have been a-" I quickly stopped myself "predetor." I added, good save I thought to myself with a nod.
"whilst I appreciate the fact that you think I'm badass enough to be a predetor, he still busted me up pretty good. I don't forget." he said but I could hear the joking in his voice.
I laughed way too loud at that "badass? Atera you tripped over it." I wiped a tear from my eye as I continued to laugh.
"shut it, swan or I'll show you just how badass I can be." he warned.
"come show me then because I'm out the front." I said as I pulled up out the front of his mum's house. He ran out the door & jumped into the truck.
"I can't, we're in a moving vehicle-" he continued as I began to pull out of the dirt drive "it would be unsafe to fight the driver." he said.
I snorted "I thought you were badass?" I teased.
"exactly I'm a badass, not a moron." he retorted.
The banter continued like that as we drove the short way to Jacob's house, I pulled up out the front of the shed knowing he'd be in there.
We hoped out & ran inside as Jacob popped his head over his new project quad bike "hey guys." he said with a smile before disappearing behind the bike again.
We said our hi's as we closed the shed doors behind us, I walked around the bucket in the middle of the room that was catching drops of water that fell from a hole in the ceiling. Quil didn't notice it until the last second & narrowly avoided it almost tripping in his attempt, I smiled as I rolled my eyes at him & plopped down on the old couch behind Jacob.
"Bella is still with Edward, it wouldn't be weird if you called & yes she is doing great." I said before Jacob could blast me with questions.
Quil chuckled as Jacob dropped his wrench "oh Bella-" he said in a high pitched voice "I'm so much more tan than Edward, why don't you love me?" he said holding his hands up to his face & batting his eyelashes.
I snorted as Jacob blushed "I'm sorry-" I said through laughter "but it's just so easy." I wiped a tear from my eye as Quil toppled over with laughter.
"oh yeah you guys are so funny." Jacob said with a huff "she deserves a real man." he said tying his long black hair back.
"like me?" Quil asked puffing out his chest.
"Quil's a guy?" I asked widening my eyes at him.
Jacob chuckled as he threw a greasy rag at Quil who swatted it away.
"why don't you just call her sometime? Ask her to hang out." I said lying back on the couch, I moved my feet onto Quil's lap & rested my arms behind my head.
"yeah, Jake-" Quil said pushing my feet off him "just ask her to hang out, it's not like you're asking her to marry you." Quil said with a shrug.
Jacob thought about it for a moment but shook his head "just bring her when you come here Becka, that's so much easier."
"I'm not bringing my little sister over so you can gawk at her & not say anything for hours." I said with a roll of my eyes.
Jacob narrowed his eyes at me as he opened his mouth to retort but my phone began to ring "hold that thought." I said holding up a finger, I took my phone from the pocket of my jeans & flipped it open "hey pop what's up?" I asked.
"Becka have you seen, Bella?" Charlie asked his voice was full of worry, as it usually was when it came to Bella.
I rubbed my eyes from frustration could she not stay out of trouble for two seconds?
"no, what's up?" I asked.
"she came home early to get ready for the Cullens's party they were throwing her, she texted me earlier but she still hasn't come back & her truck is in the driveway." he explained, time must have escaped me I looked out of the shed window to see that darkness had consumed the woods beside us.
I frowned as I checked the time, my phone read 7:30 & I shot up "I'll be there in a second." I said Quil & Jacob looked between themselves with worried glances.
"could you bring Billy? Harry has rounded up some guys & they've gone looking for her, I've got some of my guys out looking too. Becka I don't know what to do-" he said defeated.
"I'll bring Jacob too, hang tight." I said flipping my phone shut.
"what's going on?" Jacob asked standing from his crouching position.
I looked at him as I shoved my phone back into my pocket.
"you're going to have to get Billy ready to go, Bella has been missing all afternoon." I said with a sigh.
Jacob shot up & ran out of the shed to bring Billy out.
I looked to Quil who rolled his eyes "I'll go help Jake." he said with letting out a long breath, seems I'm not the only one done with the melodramatics.
I followed behind him to bring my truck around to the front of the house to make it easier for the boys to get Billy in.
Once Billy was in we took off down the road.
"I hope she's okay." Jake said mainly to himself.
"she'll be fine honestly this seems to be a pattern for her." I said annoyed.
"becka-" Billy said from the backseat, I looked in the review mirror to meet his gaze "ease up, she's dealing with a lot." he said, I knew he was right but I frowned at the look on his face his eyes said he knew exactly what she was going through, like he knew the truth.
I shook the thought from my head, it's impossible there was no way Billy Black knew what really went bump in the night.

---------------------------------------------------------
(HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS ALWAYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL.)