Graduation

I awoke in the morning with a groan, Charlie was standing beside me smiling "you're graduating today, Beck." he said with a proud nod.
I narrowed my eyes as I rolled out of bed, literally.
I stood & walked past him & into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I was in the kitchen getting ready to leave when Charlie walked in with my gold robe & graduation cap that read Forks High School across the top.
"don't forget these-" he said handing them to me, I took them shoving them in my backpack.
"thanks, pop." I said downing my coffee & walking for the door "I'll see you down there, oh hey can you save seats for the guys?" I asked. He nodded.

When I arrived at school I began to feel nervous, I was standing in the gym behind the curtains as the parents & family found their seats.
We were supposed to make a grand entrance, I could hear whispers from my peers. They were all laughing & smiling at each other, I never really noticed how alone here I truly was until this moment standing behind the curtains completely & utterly alone.
Butterflies assaulted my stomach as my palms grew sweaty.
"okay line up according to alphabetical order, head to the back of the line as I call your name. The first person to go on is Alisson Anders. Please head to the front of the steps." the teacher instructed.
Eventually she had made her way to my name "Becka Swan." she called, I took my place at the end of the line opening the curtains to step out, I looked around & found Charlie seated in the middle of the pack Billy, Quil & Jacob were here too. Even Kim & Emily came out, I smiled at my little group. I wasn't alone, I had my little family this was just temporary but they were forever.
Slowly the names were called & students received their diplomas.
"Becka Swan." the principal called.
I began to walk up the stairs as the applause started, the pack stood hollering & howling loudly. I grinned as I stopped to look at them, Kim was under Jared's shoulder clapping as he jumped up & down hollering, Embry was howling & clapping next to Paul who was shamefully shouting "that's my girl!" Jacob & Quil were hollering proudly along with Sam, Emily & Billy.
I looked at the only person not shouting for me, Charlie he held a tight smile as he clapped his hands together. He was holding the tears back expertly.
I nodded at him as I received my diploma & stepped down from the stage.
The speeches went on for what felt like forever when finally the principal let us leave.
I walked outside to the group waiting for me & was instantly scooped up by Paul & Jacob they put a leg on each shoulder as they walked me to the group.
"I know, I know." I said waving as if I were the queen "I'd like to thank my dad for always being there for me, the unwavering force behind my stubbornness." I joked.
A chorus of laughter fell onto the group as my boys put me back on my feet.
Charlie shook his head & sniffed "you're a pain in the ass." he said his voice croaky.
"aw I know old man." I said lightly punching his arm before hugging him tightly.
"hey where's Bella?" I asked, she was missing from the group even through the ceremony, I was to nervous to notice.
"she went home, said something about a surprise for you. I filmed it all for her though, she insisted on photos too." he said, I nodded.
I didn't blame Bella she was still in a bad state, especially after the biker thing. I wasn't upset, that is until I looked over Charlie's shoulder.
Emmett stood in the shadows of the tree line, I frowned pulling back to see him properly. He grinned at me before turning & running off.
My heart beat sped up, did he come back to Forks just to see me graduate & then leave without saying goodbye again? He couldn't be serious.
"my turn." Paul said happily as he spun me around & planted his lips on my own, I smiled against his lips completely forgetting what had just happened. "congratulations, loca." he said.
"stop hogging her, asswipe." Quil said pushing him out of the way, not that Quil could do that Paul let him with a roll of his eyes.
"so Becka, you're graduated now." he said with a smirk.
I snorted "&" I asked confused.
"that means you can pick me up from school every afternoon now right? Because that would look totally baller for me, getting picked up by an older chick that's hot." he said.
"you're a desperate little man, Ateara." I said with a grin.
The group came up to me one by one to say their congratulations, I felt so whole.
Emily was the last "we're so proud of you, Becka." she said as she pulled me into a long embrace "come over tomorrow, we're having a dinner to celebrate." she said with a smile.
"thank you." I said before turning back to Charlie, the guys had left. Paul, Jacob, Quil, Embry & Billy remained.
"so what's this surprise?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
Charlie chuckled "head back home & find out." he said with a smile.

I arrived back at the house to see a giant stack of wood out the back, I walked around the back to see Bella brining out a large esky & placing it beside another large esky, the BBQ was sat beside them & I smiled.
"are you serious!" I exclaimed, Bella turned to me with a smile "are those full of beer?" I asked tears filled my eyes at the site of so much beer it could give you alcohol poisoning just looking at it "for me?" I squeeked.
Charlie began to laugh with Billy at my reaction to the beer.
"beers, BBQs & bonfires, everything you love all in one." Charlie said.
The boys rounded the corner all laughing & shoving each other playfully, they stopped when they saw the beer & grinned.
"hey!" I said frowning "no it's mine it's all mine!" I said as began to run for the esky.
"like hell!" Jacob yelled running after me, he caught up to me easily & scooped me up.
"Jake!" I yelled through a laugh he ran with me as I squirmed in his grip.
"I'll put you down when you promise to share." he said through a laugh of his own.
"never!" I hollered, he dropped onto the floor with me pinning me down, we laughed as Quil jumped on top of Jacob.
"if I save her she might give me some!" he said "it's not personal Jake, I just want a beer." he said.
Embry joined in as we wrestled each other for the beer.
I heard a can crack & stopped to see Paul, Charlie & Billy sipping on their beers laughing at us.
"oh no you didn't." I said dropping my jaw, all wrestling ceased as we stopped to glare at the three men.
"oh yes we did." Billy said clicking his fingers together with sass.
Charlie looked at him & shook his head as he took a sip of his beer.
Bella stood off to the side observing the situation with a smile.
I got up & walked over to her "hey so you put all this together?" I asked.
She nodded "yeah well Charlie had to buy the beer but I had everything else sorted & Jacob helped with the wood." she said.
I smiled at her "was this your idea?" I asked.
She looked at the floor biting her lip "uh yeah." she said awkwardly.
"you're the best, Bells." I said grabbing her into a tight hug.
I released her from my grip & caught the can I saw flying at me in the window mid air "I'll get you, Embry." I said narrowing my eyes at him "& I'll make it look like an accident." I said.
---------------------------------------------------------
(HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I THOUGHT I'D END IT ON A WHOLESOME NOTE, AS ALWAYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL.)