Missing

When we arrived at my house there were several police cars parked along the road, Harry Clearwater was stood off to the side talking to Sam, Paul & Embry. I frowned why were the boys involved in this?
I walked over to my dad who was hunched over a map spread out on the hood of his police cruiser.
"hey." I said softly as I placed my hand on his shoulder Jacob wheeled Billy over to us as Charlie kissed my forehead.
"any news?" Billy asked.
As if on que Harry walked over to our little group nodding at me as he approached "the Cullens have left town Charlie." he said sullenly.
Charlie's frame went ridged "what?" he hissed "well where did they go?" he asked slamming his open palm on his car.
I winced at the sound "we'll find her Charlie." Billy said with a comforting nod.
Charlie nodded but he didn't look convinced, he frowned as he crossed out another section on the map.
"Jacob, Quil & I can-" I started to offer some help but Charlie cut me off in a panic.
"no!" he said his tone loud "no, I already have one kid missing I'm not trying to add another to the list." he said his tone softening.
I nodded "okay, I'll make some coffee." I said offering a small smile.
He nodded letting out a shaky breath.
I turned & began to walk into the house Jacob & Quil hot on my heels.
"we should be helping." Jacob grumbled.
"I know but Charlie doesn't need more stress, we're just going to do what we're told & do what we can from the sidelines." I said.
"but-" Jacob began to protest but he was cut off by a deep voice from behind us.
"the woods are dangerous at night, best leave this to the men." Paul said with a menacing smirk, he walked between Quil & Jacob to kiss me on the cheek as I made several coffees for the men outside.
"don't patronise them, Paul. I don't need bickering right now, my problematic sister is being a pest." I said as I poured the milk into the cups.
He raised his hands in defeat as he lent against the bench beside me, I handed him a cup & he took a sip "run along, Paul." I said with a wave of my hand.
"yes ma'am." he said with a mock salute before grabbing two cups for Sam & Embry & leaving the house.
"he's such an ass." Jacob said glaring at the way Paul left the house.
Quil snorted "say it to his face." he teased, Jacob punched him in the arm & Quil groaned holding the spot Jacob had made contact.
"don't break him I need you guys to take some of these out." I said handing them some cups "take these dad's deputies & Quil take these to the dads." I said before shooing them from the kitchen.
I turned with my own mug in hand & lent on the bench with a sigh "jesus bells." I whispered to myself.

It had been a long, the map of forks had big red crosses all over it & still no sign of Bella.
I flipped my phone open & dialled her number again 'hey this is Bella, leave a message.' her voice mail taunted me.
I looked at the time 12:00AM it read, midnight we'd been looking all night & no sign of her, I was just thankful that the rain had let up earlier or this could have been a hole lot harder.
I yawned & stretched backwards almost punching Paul in the face as I did but he grabbed my arms & lowered them as he pulled me back into his chest "hey loca, you should go to bed." he said soothingly, I sank into his warmth & shook my head.
"m'no I'm good." I said yawning again.
Charlie turned to us, looking between us for a moment before he nodded.
"Paul's right, Beck. We can take it from here, get some rest." he said turning back to his map.
"no its okay, I need to be here when she gets back so I can kick her ass." I said fighting to keep my eyes open.
As if in que Harry Clear water called to my dad "Charlie." he said, we turned to face where he was looking Sam was cradling a sleeping Bella in his arms as he emerged from the dark woods, Charlie rushed over to them with a shout.
"she's alright." Sam said to him as he handed her to my father.
"thank you, Sam." Charlie said breathlessly as he turned to walk inside with Bella.
I frowned as he walked past us with her, her yellow jacket was covered in mud & her hair was wild with leaves stuck in it. Where had she been? & where the hell was Edward? My frown deepened as questions arose but I didn't make a move to follow Charlie, I knew he'd need a minute to himself with her.
I stayed in Paul's arms & he held me a little tighter "he found her asleep in the middle of the woods." he whispered into my ear relaying what Sam was saying to everyone through their wolf link "there was only a slight scent from the leech which means she was trying to chase after him because he didn't stay long enough in the area to leave a strong scent, he only would have been there for a second or two." he continued to relay the message, his body stiffened & his tone grew dark "he left her there." he growled.
My top lip turned up in to a snarl, I was going to kill Edward Cullen.

---------------------------------------------------------
(BECKA MAY BE A TAD MAD, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL)