I go back up to my room to grab my phone, astounded to see at least twenty missed calls from different numbers. There's Cass and Ally and an unknown number who had been calling fifteen minutes ago.

"Yo, they really did call. I've got thirteen." Drew looks through his phone.

"I've got eighteen." Zac furrows his brows.

"I've got twenty two." I scratch my head, feeling even more perplexed. Is this a joke or a prank they're playing? Or is something wrong?

"There's an unknown number." Carson states. "I think it's Paige. Cass kind of said her roommate will be joining them."

I didn't know who Paige is, and didn't ask how did Carson know. It seemed a little too weird now that we've all been spammed called by them and now probably isn't the time to make jokes.

"Call them back." I command. I didn't even know who to call, so I make them do it. I'm not as close to any of them as the rest of them are.

"Calling. I'm calling Cass." Carson informs us and puts it on loud-speaker.

One ring.

"Goddamnit! Don't any of you ever pick up your phones?!" Cass practically screams through the phone. Loud music can be heard in the background. Judging from their outfits earlier, we can only guess they were going clubbing or some sort.

"We were gaming. What's up?" Carson tries to calm her down. She sounds agitated and frantic, which causes alarm to all of us as we glance at each other.

"Kelsey!" She yells. We assume she's calling her name. "Where's Kelsey? Did she go home?"

"Why would she go home? Isn't she supposed to be with y'all?" Zac speaks up and I look at him intently. This guy thinks I'm clueless about him and my sister, but he really can't make it anymore obvious with how protective he is whenever her name is mentioned.

"Shit. Shit shit shit." We hear Cass mutters through the phone and her trying to communicate with someone else. Confusion isn't even enough to describe our feelings at this moment.

"Cassandra?" I finally open my mouth. "What the hell is happening?"

We hear some shuffling, then a new voice comes to the phone. "Hey. I'm Paige. You guys need to hurry down here. We're at Club Night on Warrenton Street."

Hearing the urgency in her voice, Zac and I quickly get up on our feet. I still don't know what's wrong but if they sounded like they needed help, of course we're going to be there. I put on the nearest t-shirt I can grab and a leather jacket, together with my keys and wallet. I hear Drew and Carson continuingly talk to the girls on the phone.

"What exactly is wrong? What happened?"

"Kelsey..." Paige takes a deep breath. "She left."

"What do you mean she left?" Zac's voice got deep in an instant. It usually happens when he's getting mad and I look at him, seeing as he's already ready to go in his sweater and sweatpants.

"There was a guy," Paige tries to explain. "We don't really know what happened. But she suddenly took the car and left us here. We tried calling her but she's not picking up."

"Ohhh. Couldn't you all just have called a cab? Like you spam called us just to get a ride?" Drew asks and I almost wanted to groan. Surely they could've made it sounded less worrying if it was just a ride they need. Although I'd still be lecturing Kel's ear off for leaving with a guy like that.

"What?" Paige sounded pissed off. "It's not-," the phone gets taken away from her and someone else comes on. I recognize it as Ally. "It's not a ride we need! Kelsey left! She's drunk! She drove drunk, okay! And some guy was trying to chase after her!"