| FORTY-THREE |

Y/n's POV

I explain everything to the boys.

"Wow. You've had a journey." Sean says.

I nod.

"Now it's your guys' turn."

Out the corner of my eye i can see Dark watching us from a far distance.

"Well...our Mom's may get killed." Mark says causing my eyes to widen.

"What?!" I nearly yell as i stand from the couch.

"Leader Moskoff found out about them living in the sky. They tore apart my mom's house looking for her flowers and history books."

My eyes begin to water.

"They were given this weird truth serum to tell the truth." Sean adds.

"We also found out that..." He trails off as he looks at Mark, unsure.

"Found out what?" I ask.

"I-...My...my Dad is a Demon." Mark stumbles.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah. I have no fucking idea either." He says with a slight chuckle.

"Wait a minute," Anti walks into the room with cups floating around him.

He hands them out before taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"You're half Demon? That's unheard of."

I turn to look at Dark.

He has the same expression he always has.

He just shakes his head as he walks over to us; standing tall next to the two couches.

"It has happened before." Dark tells us.

"I've never heard about that." Anti says.

Dark rolls his eyes.

His eyes then glow red and blue.

Suddenly an old leather book appears out of thin air.

His eyes go back to normal and he takes the book out of the air, flipping some pages.

"The first time it ever happened was an experiment. The King's Royal Scientist wanted to see what would happen."

We all are on the edge of our seats.

"It wasnt successful because they had labgrown the child. It died the second that it left the test tube."

Dark looks up from the book for a minute and then goes back to reading.

"The second test they did it the traditional way to have a kid. It turned out to be a success. The kid had turned out to be more Human than Demon though."

I look at Mark.

He doesn't look like a Demon.