| FORTY |

Y/n's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm in a large room thats full of other people. My hand is still firmly grasping Rex's shirt.
I look up at him to see his eyes sloely turning back to their original brown color.
He blinks a few times before looking down at me.
"You." He says softly.
He then looks all around us.
His eyes widen as a look of fear covers his features.
"Oh no." He whispers.
"Whats wrong?" I ask, confused.
"This is the King's castle."
He starts to shake.
"We're going to die!"
I shake my head as he frantically looks at all the other people around us.
"Don't wo-"
I get cut off by Rex gripping my wrist and pushing through the large crowd.
"Excuse me! Pardon! Watch out!" He shouts while pushing people out of the way.
I try to pry his hand off of me, but his grip is far too tight.
When he stops we're right in front of a door. Rex quickly springs forward and grabs hold of the knob and begins to jiggle it.
"No, no, no!"
The door wont open.
"Rex!" I shout, getting his attention.
"We're going to be okay. You hear me?"  He nods.
"I know someone who may be able to get us out of here. We just have to wait."
I tell him.
"What?" He seems confused.
"My fri-"

Master

"-Master works for the King. There's a chance that he could get us out."
I correct myself; saying what the voice says.
Rex rolls his eyes.
"He'll just replace you! Just like my Master will replace me!"
He's panicking again.
"Shhhhh." I put my finger to his lips.
"My f-Master is not like yours."
His hands take hold of his brown locks as he leans against the door and slides doen to the floor.
"The King is mean to his pets. That's why he's always replacing them. I've heard Master talk about him auctioning off his old ones once he finds them useless."
I sit down in front of him with legs crossed and take his hands away from his head before he rips out any hair.
"Trust me. My Masters are going to come and get us."

Hell, I don't even believe myself.
Dark hates me and Anti seems too scared of this King to come and get me himself.
We're screwed.

"O-okay." His voice is shaky.
"I trust you."
I force a smile.

Dark better come get us.

Dark's POV

"Good job Dark." Lucy says to me as I close the portal.
"We're just gonna teleport back to the castle because I dont care much for dramatic exits."
I nod.
Lucy teleports away and I too am about to when i feel someone grab my arm from behind me.
At first I think its some random person who's 'so sad that they lost their human', so I yank my arm away and turn around quickly and grab them by the neck.
My face softens though when I see it's just Anti.
I let go.
He coughs a few times as he tries to catch his breath.
I just kind of stand there as I wait for him to be able to breath again.
"What ever could be the reason why you are here Anti?" I ask.
The man looks up.
His eyes are watering and green hop covers his one cheek.
"Y-Y/n..." He chokes out.
"What about her?" I ask, confused.
"I was taking her for a walk and-"
My eyes widen as i already know where this is going.
"-then the King showed up and now she-she's-" He bursts into tears, falling onto me and wraping his arms around me.
I awkwardly pat him on his back to comfort him as I glare at anyone who dares to send us a questioning or disgusted glance.
When he lets go my shoulder is soaked with green goo and water.
I sigh, putting my hand on my best friends shoulder.
"I'll get her, dont worry."
He smiles.
"Go home or go hang out with PewDIE. I'll be home later tonight with her."
He nods his head really fast before teleporting somewhere.
I, on the other hand, teleport as fast as possible to Lucy's castle.
I strut down the halls with a new found determination.