Mr. Lynch (Imagine #10)

(A/N) Rocky is 23, you're 18. Hopefully that doesn't bother y'all😂

Your P.O.V.

Upon finishing my music theory test early, I sat on my phone to keep myself occupied. Although, it didn't last very long. Within minutes, my phone was snatched from my hand, a yellow slip of paper taking its place.

At the top, in big bold letters, it read: DETENTION

"What the heck?" I said to Mr. Lynch as he made his way back to his desk.

"You know the rules, (Y/N). No phones on test days. Period," he sternly replied, tossing my phone into one of his desk drawers. I shot him a what-the-fuck look, motioning to the other kids around the room. About half of them had their phones under their desk, keeping eye contact with Mr. Lynch at the moment. As soon as he would look away, they would look back down at their phone in their lap. But of course, he always had to pick on me.

"You can get your phone back in detention," he replied to my annoyed look. I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Luckily, this was my last period of the day. I'd only have to suffer for another twenty minutes before I could get my phone back.

-Twenty minutes of pure boredom later-

The bell finally rang after what felt like hours. Kids flooded out of the room like zoo animals set free. The room was cleared in a matter of seconds, and in result, Mr. Lynch closed and locked the door behind the last student.

"Ya know, Rocky, you don't have to give me detention to be able to see me," I deadpanned at him.

"Oh, come on, babe. Where's the fun in that?" he teased, plopping back into his office chair. I rolled my eyes at him, making my way over to his desk. He turned his chair towards me, watching my every move. I climbed into his lap, slowly and seductively.

"You could just invite me over to your place when you get off," I suggested, my hands planted onto his toned chest.

"I like the risk of getting caught," he smirked, placing his hands on my hips.

"You're ruining my record, man," I whined. "I don't get any exam waivers this semester because of you."

"Aw, my poor baby," he cooed, pouting his lip in mockery.

"Shut up, you dick," I laughed, smacking his chest. He laughed as well, grabbing my wrists to keep me from hitting him again. "You're mean."

"It's ok, you're still my favorite," he smiled, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"For obvious reasons," I smiled.

"Yea, because you're good at suckin-mfph," I cut his sentence off by cupping his mouth with my hand. His vulgar words made me laugh harder, and I could tell by the heat in my cheeks that I was blushing.

"Stop right there, Rocky," I pointed a stern finger at him, although the smile on my face didn't fit the act. He licked my hand to get it off of his mouth. I pulled my hand away in disgust, wiping it on his shirt. "I was hoping you'd say something sweet like, 'you're my favorite because I love you'."

"Sorry, baby. I'm a man, of course I'm gonna make dirty jokes," he laughed, his hands going back to my waist subconsciously. "But I do love you." He placed several kisses on my cheek, trying to butter me up, of course.

"I love you, too, you big goof," I replied. I placed a soft kiss on his lips, one of my hands gravitating to his hair. He groaned quietly, causing me to smile against his lips. I knew he loved it when I grabbed his hair. I eventually pulled away from him to catch my breath. "So am I ever getting my phone back?"

"You have to earn it, love," he whispered into my ear.

"I think I can arrange that," I smirked, my hand sifting through his hair.

Detention was moved to his bedroom that afternoon, if you know what I mean😉