Stood Up (Pt 2)

(A/N) Here's a song for you to enjoy while you read this imagine. It's such a fucking vibe and I think it goes well with this imagine😂 enjoy y'all✌🏻

*(Y/N) P.O.V.*

The ride to back to my house was a quiet one for the most part. Upon request, Rocky played a few of his songs for me. And boy, did he and his brother have a lot of talent. Low was definitely my favorite out of the handful that he played. It was just too catchy and Rocky had a great voice.

My hand hung out the window as we drove, feeling the night air sweep past my fingers. I wasn't going to lie, I was nervous. I had no idea what Rocky was expecting out of this. Of course, I wanted to spend more time with him, but was he just looking for a hook up? Was he going to get me in bed and disappear before I woke up?

Hell, I overthink everything.

Just go with the flow and relax for once.

After a fairly long drive, thanks to traffic, we finally made it to my house on the outskirts of LA, away from the bustle of the city. Rocky and I wordlessly climbed out of the car and shut our doors.

"Nice place," Rocky muttered as he looked up. His eyes roamed around the perimeter of my house, his hands stuffed into his jean pockets. There was just enough moonlight for me to see his face. God, he looked so beautiful. His eyes finally met mine, giving me a small, tight-lipped smile. I smiled back, looking to the cement to get my bearings.

"Wanna see inside?" I offered, pointing my thumb in the direction of the house.

"No, I came all this way to stand in your driveway all night," he chuckled, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"Haha, very funny," I deadpanned. I wasn't able to stay in character for very long though. I couldn't hold back the chuckle when I said, "Come on, jerk."

"Right behind you."

I opened up the front door, letting him inside. He politely slipped his dress shoes off, even though I didn't care.

"This is a nice place," he complimented as we walked into the living room. To our right was a staircase that led up to the bedrooms and a bathroom. Directly behind the living room was a nice, open kitchen with a glass sliding door that led to the back yard.

"Thanks," I replied with a small smile. I wasn't gonna lie, I was feeling a little awkward. I didn't know what to do from here. I've never really brought a guy home before, at least not in this context. Was he just going to bed me real quick, or should I offer something to drink? Do we watch tv? I had no idea.

But to my surprise, Rocky took over the situation. He flopped down onto the couch, making himself comfortable on his back.

"Come here," he said as he opened his arms up for me. I smiled bashfully, not being able to hide my blush. I willingly joined him on the couch, resting my head on his chest. He wrapped him arms around me, giving me a gentle squeeze. I couldn't help but notice how amazing he smelled. It was a subtle, woodsy scent and it fit him so well. It wasn't going to choke me to death like Axe body spray would.

"This is nice," I mumbled into his sweater, nuzzling further into him.

"Yea it is," he replied, sighing with content.

"Do you want to watch something?" I offered, looking up at him.

"You can, I don't care," he shrugged. "But, to be honest, I probably won't pay very much attention."

We both chuckled at his confession.

"Yea, you're probably right," I agreed, still looking up at him. He looked into my eyes with what seemed to be adoration, making me smile back at him. His hand rested on my cheek, rubbing my cheekbone slightly with his thumb. Before I could react, he gently pulled me closer, connecting his lips with mine. As shocked as I was, I still reciprocated the kiss.