Goal (Imagine #3)

(A/N  I'm going to attempt to rewrite this, although it definitely won't be the same as the first. I'll do my best. And if Wattpad goes on a deleting spree again, I'm gonna flip a table.)

"Babe," I heard my boyfriend whine. I was still half asleep, face first in my pillow on our shared bed.

I moaned back in response, not having enough will power to speak.

"Come on, get up," he told me as he walked closer to the bed. I could tell by his heavy footsteps drawing closer.

"No," I managed to get out.

"But, baby," he whined. He straddled my butt and pressed his cheek against my back. "You promised we could play hockey today since it's my day off."

"Hockey can wait another hour," I mumbled into the pillow.

"No, it can't. Now get up before I drag you out of bed," he threatened. I sighed, sitting up and stretching out my arms. I only got up because I knew he would actually drag me out of the bed. It wouldn't have been the first time, either. "Thank you. Now go get ready." He placed a sweet kiss on my lips before leaving our bedroom.

-At the Ice Rink-

"So, how is this gear gonna fit me? You're like twice the size of me," I laughed as we walked in.

"I've got some old pads Ryland used to wear. They're small enough for you," he responded as he set his two duffle bags on a bench.

"They must be pretty old considering the last time I was taller than Ryland I was 14," I said. I've known the Lynches for a long time, and the boys surpassed me in height at a pretty young age. Rydel eventually out grew me when we were teenagers, leaving me the runt of the litter.

"The skates, though, are a different story. I'll go rent you a 5 from the counter, miss baby feet," he teased.

"Shut up," I laughed, smacking his butt as he walked past me.

Once he came back, he helped me get all the pads on. I slipped his spare jersey on, completing my attire. I was ready to play. I couldn't help but notice that the guy at the counter had his eyes on me the whole time. It was making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Have I ever told you that you look really cute in my jersey," Rocky flirted as he set a hand on my pad-covered waist.

"Have I ever told you that the rental guy keeps staring at me," I told him. Rocky looked back at the guy to see that he indeed was looking. The guy turned his eyes away as soon as Rocky made eye contact with him. Rocky rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him. He placed a hard kiss on my lips, and I cupped his cheeks with my hands. I could hear the guy walking away and farther into the closet with the skates.

"Mission successful, let's go," Rocky said as he pulled away. I smiled and rolled my eyes at his possessive nature.

We grabbed the duffel bags and headed towards the rink. On the way there, Rocky tapped my ass with his hockey stick. "Hey," a surprised shriek left my mouth. "The guy left, you can stop putting on a show now."

"Who says it was for show?" he asked in a flirtatious manner, a smirk on his face. Once again, I rolled my eyes.

Once we got in the rink, we set our bags aside and dropped a couple pucks on the ice. I put my gloves on and grabbed my stick. "Cmon, babe, what're you waiting for?" I heard Rocky's voice. He was already on the ice, skating gracefully as always.

"I'm coming," I called back. We warmed up by skating around the rink, which meant chasing each other, falling on our asses, and laughing as we laid back on the ice. We got our composure, and he taught me the basics of passing.

"Ok, pass the puck down to me. Remember to keep your eye on the puck, you don't want to miss. That seems like something you'd do," he teased from across the rink.

"Oh, shut up, you brat," I laughed as I passed him the puck, perfectly might I add.

"Ok, that was good," he praised. "Alright, let's see how good you are at scoring. Ten bucks says you can't get the puck past me."

Rocky grabbed his goalie mitt and crouched in front of the goal with confidence. "You're on, Lynch."

"Bring the heat, (Y/L/N)."

I started sprinting towards the goal, making sure to keep the puck in front of me. Rocky kneeled down, mitt open, ready for anything. Once I got close enough to where I was confident with my aim, I took a shot to the top right corner. Rocky had his mitt already raised in the position of the puck, so I'd figured he'd caught it. I circled around the goal to avoid hitting the wall, and that's when I saw a little black circle nestled in the corner of the goal.

"Haha! Suck it, that's ten bucks!" I laughed. His face dropped as he saw the puck resting in the goal.

"Oh, you little.." he trailed off as he started chasing me. I squealed and started skating the other way. I wasn't fast enough though, since he caught up to me really quick. His arms snaked around my waist, causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards. Rocky didn't have any time to react before we were both tumbling to the ground. He landed with his back on the ice, the air leaving his chest when I fell on top of him.

"Ow," he groaned. I laughed and turned around so I was hovering over him.

"That's what you get for being a sore loser," I giggled, booping his nose.

"Do I really owe you ten bucks?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, a bet's a bet," I started. "But... I can think of something better."

"And what's that?" he asked with a smirk. I leaned close to him, our noses brushing together.

"You're gonna have to find out," I whispered. Then, I jumped up and sprinted towards the lobby, leaving him shocked and turned on on the ice.

"Hey, get back here!"